Beta | Statewide Realistic RolePlay | San Andreas RP | Custom Scripts & Ingame MDT | Realistic RP

SRR

SERVER INACTIVE AND NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE, MOD LOCK

characters…

7 Likes

It’s time to stop with RP servers

2 Likes

To clear this all up, the vehicles are Virginia State Police vehicles, no one stole anything, stop this drama. There is no need. Thank you<3

3 Likes

this server looks awesome, and yeah he dosnt copy hsg then go and complain at hsg for copying irl police cars

2 Likes

Awesome server!! Recommend it 100% :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome server i fully Recommend this server come and join it!!!

3 Likes

Hi Comment Reader,

If you don’t know about to join this server, I will tell you why you should give it a change.
This server has an incredible staff team, development team, law enforcement, ems, fd and verrified civs! I’ve been here for a few times and I have a lot of fun to be there. They are always nice to you even if there is a problem. They give about you and don’t are just a team of suckers that are just being a dickhead and says “Look me, I am a cop and I am higher then you haha”. There is no-one in it that is saying that. Thats why you should give it a change.

Greetings, Timo Nismo | Local Police Officer II.

4 Likes

Join the server everyone!! Awesome community!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

discord invite expired

1 Like

sorry for that, Its now fixed @SeanJ

2 Likes

JOIN TODAY!

Local Police Department has been opened again! Its the best choice if you want to start your police carrer!
The Elite San Andreas State Police are also taking in new people, come and join today!

Links:

Our Ingame MDT/Radar/Commands has been updated to our custom aswell!

• Thanks //SRR-Staff-Team
2 Likes
1 Like

Its expired :confused: (20 char)

Hello there @TimoTF5 , The discord link has been updated! Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come and check us out! SASP, Sanfire and Local Police are hiring! :slight_smile:
Our new website has been released to!

Discord: https://discord.gg/6ZMVntB

Sincerely, Alpha