State of Mind Role-Play | SOMRP | 18+ | Serious RP | Menu Based |

Hello, and thanks for reading this; State of Mind Role-Play (SOMRP) is a vMenu-Based small community looking for more members. This is a whitelisted community with a google form application. Before applying, you can join the Discord, but most channels and the FiveM server will be blocked. We do have a public channel to chat and ask questions, though. No developers are needed; no, I’m not going to give you a staff member role to join; we are about QUALITY and not quantity.

We are currently running on a Virtual Machine with NFO Servers hosted in Chicago for a nice balanced ping for east to west coast players.

Patrols are generally in the county with a few city patrols; the current departments opened are:

➤San Andreas Civilian Operations (SACO) (Experienced Required)

➤Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO)

➤San Andreas State Patrol (SASP)

➤San Andreas Emergency First Responders (SAFR)

➤San Andreas Communications Department (SACD)

Future departments that will open when we gain more members are San Andreas Fire & Rescue (SAFR) Los Santos Police Department (LSPD). These departments are set up, but we need more members to populate the city patrols and enough members on fire to run the appropriate apparatuses.

All of our EUP is personally made by our designer, and our vehicles and liveries are purchased from well-known developers in the FiveM community. There are a lot of excellent resources and scripts we have, I’m not going to list them all here, but I do look forward to receiving your application in the future.

2 Likes

Lil’ bump and update: As a serious server, we expect professionalism from individuals, this does not mean you have to know everything, but rather your demeanor is appropriate and reflective of your role-play, which should be serious .Take your time with the application process, because we, like our role-play, take it very seriously. I look forward to patrolling with you in the future!

1 Like

Got removed from the community after leaving the patrol to play a different game with one of my irl friends. Unless you want to be restricted and only play FiveM 24/7, I don’t recommend this community. :+1:

Sorry you feel this way, but as a serious server we cannot have people leaving 15 minutes into their introductory patrol to go play Rainbow Six Siege. As a pointer, working on communication and appreciation for peoples efforts to train individuals, you will probably be allowed to stick around in community longer than one day. That and blatant disrespect towards members is not tolerated.

We don’t tolerate immaturity, considering patrols are about two to four hours long, I would call the statement you made about “only play FiveM 24/7” to be highly blown out of proportion, and by posting here clearly states that you were not fit to be in the community in the first place. Please reconsider before applying for 18+ servers.

1 Like

You changed it to 18+ just today, it says 16+ on the application and told me there was other kids my age there. That’s exactly why I was bored and left though, no one wanted to patrol with me. For people reading this, they make rules after you break them. Joined and it never said I couldn’t leave mid patrol, after I was warned it was there. Same for the age requirement. Consider looking into other servers.

I would highly recommend reading the rules of servers before making wild accusations, and your hysterical demeanor is not creating a good image for yourself. As for your FTO, he was waiting until you had a scene to assist you; in the situation where people’s driving is not of concern, we do not restrict to ride-along only, but you must not have listened to that part in the short training period we had.

The age restriction varies from the avenues people are looking, I don’t believe age is very important because maturity does not only come with age, so the age restriction is not as important as the maturity restriction.

Rules 6 was always there; I love that you are digging a grave for yourself by previously admitting to me that you did not read the rules. Now posting that they were created only after your offence, but I would suggest the next server you go on to make sure you READ the rules prior, that they are creating rules to spite you, and that way, no rules will upset you catch you off guard.

Thank you for your concerns and ability for me to explain your removal from the server publicly; I appreciate getting the chance to show individuals that this is a mature server and we do not tolerate immaturity.

1 Like

New BCSO/SASP uniforms, cars and coming out with more subdivisions to keep people on their toes.

SASP - Aggressive Driving Apprehension Team (ADAT), Target Zero Team (TZT) Works to get those intoxicated by alcohol or under the influence of drugs off the streets.

BCSO - Traffic Division to assist in stops and collisions and to attempt to focus more on reckless drivers.

Interested and want to see? Come check it out on our discord!

SASP ADAT Has been added, unmarked vehicles are added as well, and TZT (Target Team Zero) was also added and working!

BCSO - Traffic Division is added (GHOSTED vehicles) and their outfits, adjusted as well.

Working on new SAEMS vehicles and outfits, new medical script added for weapon damage structures, shows damaged spots, gun shot wounds and more!

If you’re interested, drop in an application, we’d love to have you there.

Big changes in the world of State of Mind Role-Play!

We’ve opened up San Andreas First Responders and now are taking applications for Fire & EMS! If you’re interested! Los Santos Police Department is really close to opening, we just need more active members to allow City Patrols!

We moved to Endless Hosting servers, we have a development server that everything is tested on prior to going live to ensure quality and performance. Excellent performance for good price so more money to put into server-sided assets!

Patrols are generally in the county with a few city patrols; the current departments opened are:

UPDATED LIST OF DEPARTMENTS!

➤ Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO)

➤ San Andreas State Patrol (SASP)

➤ San Andreas First Responders (SAFR)

➤ San Andreas Communications Department (SACD)

➤ San Andreas Civilian Operations (SACO)

Overhauled the SASP/BCSO/SAFR outfits, vehicles and added many new maps, if you are interested, please feel free to join! State of Mind Role-Play

Another set of big changes to State of Mind Role-Play!

We are continuing to further our customized scripts, resources, and designs, moving forward with an entire BCSO overhaul! New outfits for all occasions will be available now. We are still needing more active players to join for LSPD to open up, which is a potential goal for us.

Endless Hosting is working great for our servers, it runs fast, efficient and fully customizable! I’ve recently upgraded to FiveM Premium Aurum Membership which gives us access to higher populated servers and the using of One-Sync infinity on larger servers.

UPDATED LIST OF DEPARTMENTS!

➤ Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO)

➤ San Andreas State Patrol (SASP)

➤ San Andreas First Responders (SAFR)

➤ San Andreas Communications Department (SACD)

➤ San Andreas Civilian Operations (SACO)

Community is still 18+ looking for mature members to join and embark on in-depth roleplay scenarios and just have fun with the group that we have established. Please join the Discord above and come check out State of Mind Role-Play!

Name: State of Mind Role-Play (SOMRP)
Roleplay: Realistic
Age: 18+ (exemptions may be given to serious and mature individuals)
Server Style: Custom Menu Based with Overextended’s scripts. (ox_inventory etc.)
Discord: State of Mind Role-Play
What’s Important to us: Quality over quantity, we expect our applicants and members to put effort into their actions in the community, during roleplay and outside of it. We understand that everyone has a life outside of roleplay, and we do not penalize members for prioritizing family, work or other forms of entertainment; if you’re looking for a mature group of people to enjoy realistic roleplay with, then this server will fit you very well.
Departments: SASP, BCSO, SAFR, SACO, SACD
Questions? Join the Discord server and open a ticket, then ask away!

can you get any discord link that last forever for once, or dm me one on discord im wild_sergeant745#4585