⭐ Starlight Roleplay | 18+ | Whitelisted | Mature Roleplay | Custom Scripts | Amazing Community | Custom Cad System

About Starlight Roleplay & What we guarantee:

:white_check_mark: | Starlight Roleplay is a community that strives to provide an in-depth, thorough roleplay experience; With Community Ambassadors to make your voice heard.

:oncoming_police_car: | Our focus is to get a realistic setting for law enforcement and civilians and allowing them to develop their characters and enhance their roleplay.

:man_in_tuxedo: | Also in Starlight Roleplay we offer a unique experience for all; having all organizations as whitelisted to have a more unique experience in Starlight Roleplay!

:mascot: | In Starlight Roleplay we urge new players to come join and become apart of the experience and to become a member of Starlight RP; All members will teach you and help you around the city with our amazing staff team at hand you can contact us if you have any issues or just ask anyone for advice!

Contact Information(s)

Facebook Video: Click here
Discord Community: Click here
Whitelist Application: Click here

Things we offer to you:

• Drug Dealing
  • Legal and Illegal Jobs
  • Multi Character Selection
  • Custom Cars
  • Car Modifications
  • Custom Police Cars
  • A Working Phone You Can Customize
  • EUP
  • A CAD/MDT
  • Gang Trap Houses
  • Bank and Store Robberies
  • Housing
  • Black Market
  • Business Ownership
  • Advanced Fishing
  • Hunting

JOBS

• Garbage Man
  • Technician
  • Wine Maker
  • City Works
  • LumberJack
  • Miner
  • Delivery Worker
  • Hot Dog Vendor
  • Taxi Driver

WHITELIST JOBS

• E.M.S
  • Police
  • Mechanic
  • Banker
  • Car Dealer Owner
  • Restaurant/Fast food Owner
  • Store Owner
  • Lawyer
  • Warehouse Owner
10 Likes

Perhaps a more descriptive title would aid you in your advertisement.

2 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

been developing on this server since the start and it’s honestly such a nice place to be. love every second.

4 Likes

Great roleplayers on this server!

4 Likes

Wow! For a new community this city looks like it has a lot if support. Can’t wait to see how the town turns out.

3 Likes

the banners you guys are putting up look amAzing!

3 Likes

Definitely looking forward to playing alongside such wonderful people, and helping to grow this into an amazing roleplay community!!!

4 Likes

Thanks boss :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome people, Amazing Role players. So glad to be a part of Something so wonderful.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how this server grows. Especially since I actually really like the admins :joy:. Hate having admin problems on other servers.

2 Likes

New updates coming soon.

2 Likes

Putting in long hours getting everything ready for for all our wonderful players. Looking forward to playing with you all very soon.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for this server to be open!! I love that the admins are really open to actually implementing our suggestions.

4 Likes

a server aint a server without the players so we love giving back :smiley:

3 Likes

looks like your community is coming together nicely. cant wait to see what you all build!

4 Likes

The release is coming! We’re almost here, buckle down boys!

3 Likes

I’m hype for this baby to be open

2 Likes

Just a few days till open and the city is coming together nicely. The change log is updated every morning and every one is so helpful :blush:.

1 Like

Getting very excited. Just a few days and We will be able to go play with an amazing bunch of people. Can’t wait to see and experience the place I will call home. :smile:

1 Like