Star Chase - Advanced Pursuit GPS System, Live Location Updates, AI & Civilians, [Standalone/QBCore/ESX/vRP]

Star Chase - London Studios (Paid)

Star Chase is an advanced tool for pursuit management allowing you to fire a GPS tracker onto another vehicle to then receive live updates.

It’s standalone but has additional support for QBCore, ESX and vRP including item support, allowing you to reload it using an item instead of command!

Make your roleplay server stand out with Star Chase and bring pursuits to a stop quickly.

Demonstration video: FiveM - Star Chase Demonstration [Standalone/QBCore/ESX/vRP] - YouTube

Compatible with any server: Smart Taser works on any server including OneSync Infinity, OneSync and non-OneSync.

This resource was created by one of our developers, diyar.

Star Chase

Full Features

Live GPS Updates - After the tracker is deployed successfully you’ll receive live updates as to the location of the vehicle (unless it is removed), along with other online police with your framework.

Framework Support - To ensure all police receive the notifications or other jobs of your choice, we’ve provided additional support for QBCore, ESX and vRP through the config file.

AI & Civilians - Star Chase supports both AI and Civilian vehicles, making it perfect for many server types.

Custom Models - We’ve included a custom star chase dart model and base model where the cartridges are held.

Vehicle Compatibility - Although you’ll need to configure the position of the star chase base for each vehicle, it is compatible with any, including addon models.

Removable Tracker - Although civilians won’t know they’ve initially had a GPS tracker deployed on their vehicle, they can use a command to remove it provided they are not inside the vehicle. This will stop sending live updates should the vehicle continue to move.

Sounds - We’ve added custom sounds to the resource to make it more realistic.

Item Support - We’ve got item support for QBCore, ESX and vRP allowing you to reload using an item from your inventory, rather than the standard command.

Star Chase

Purchase

To purchase the resource, head to our Tebex store here.

Test it out

Test out the resource on our test server. For more information on this, see our website here.

Installation video: FiveM - Star Chase Resource Installation & Usage [Tutorial] - YouTube

Watch the installation video to learn how to use the resource. You’ll need to spawn in the police4 vehicle and then use /starchase install. Next, use /starchase load to load one cartridge. Run the command again to load a second cartridge. Once inside the vehicle you can use X to activate the laser and then Y to deploy once behind a vehicle.

Documentation

You can find our documentation here.

This resource uses the FiveM Tebex Escrow system found here along with all of our other resources. Our documentation website has information on how to download and update resources from this system.

Support

London Studios are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.

We will respond to messages on the forum with requests for support.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Star Chase and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1164
Requirements None
Support Yes
3 Likes

This seems like a nice resource.

33$ hurtssss, I understand the reason though.

too much money for a blip refresher in my opinion…

1 Like

Again i used to buy all london studios scripts, but the price point has got a bit off track lately…

1 Like

Hey,

We’ve seen comments from you before and in relation to the price, we understand you feel it is above budget but you aren’t required to purchase our resources.

Kind regards,
London Studios

Hey,

It’s much more than just a standard blip refresher resource, we’ve included some custom props to start with along with sounds. You’ll see a host of other features which are demonstrated in our video showing the resource.

Kind regards,
London Studios

i own 90% of your scripts lol… pretty sure my budget isn’t the issue here, it’s not a bad thing to take some constructive criticism from loyal customers every now and then hey… anyway you do you lol.

Hey,

We appreciate your support so we apologise if it came across unappreciative!

We’ll definitely take it into account.

Kind regards,
London Studios

1 Like

and? a prop of the sorts wouldnt take very much to make or have made? and sounds are easily passed through js i fail to realize the point of charging over 30 for something like that. You have some good resources and then some just look like a cash grab. Again this is all just my opinion! I only speak for myself and my own skill i dont actually know what was involved in making this nor do i speak for the community.

opinions are like ass holes and they all stink so why waste your time on commenting on this if you arent going to purchase

an opinion from someone who could be a potential customer if the value of the product was the equivelent to the price should be valued but its his product he can charge what he pleases just like its my opinion i can share it where i wish

Check out our new studios trailer now on our YouTube channel!