[Standalone] [Release] Radio Panic Button [rp-radio]

Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet
What i need to do its not giving me sound. But showing the notification

Go into the folder /html/sound/ are there audio files there?

Nevermind i fixed it nice release tho working nicely

So we have a chat log and constantly we are seeing ā€˜ā€™/-radioPanicButtonā€™ā€™ there. Any ideas why it is constantly showing it?
Screenshot_9

The keybind is considered a command (since it uses the RegisterKeyMapping stuff). You need to go into your chat logging script and if there is like a ā€œblacklisted commandsā€ arary in the config add /-radioPanicButton and /+radioPanicButton to it.

Is it possible to whitelist it to a job instead of ace permissions? I donā€™t like using it

I added ESX support to my to do list.

Thanks

me too it couldnt work

Is your server ESX?

how fix that?

Instead of making it a button, how can I make it a command?

Nice script looks good however I canā€™t get it to workā€¦
I donā€™t have aceperms set up yet but Iā€™ve made it so it doesnā€™t need it however I keep getting that in pma-voice (voiceData) is a nil value (error)

Have you got it working fully with pma? I got latest artifacts and pma-voice 5.0.0

Did you follow all of the steps for pma-voice listed under the dropdown for How to Install (pma-voice)?

Same here.

Well i think so, unless I canā€™t see something obvious Iā€™m not sure then. I have clinet/main.lua but not client/client.lua altho that shouldnā€™t change anything other than the file could be differentā€¦ Would you maybe be able to upload your pma-voice?

1 Like

register a command (name it what you want) then use that to active it so replace where it uses a key to where it uses that command, not sure if that helpsā€¦

If I get the chance to I will look into it this weekend. pma-voice was probably updated so I will have to update my explanation. I will get back to you within the next few days.

no problem man take your time, maybe i can find a fix, what does voiceData.radia do? I can take a look myself and ill let you know

Looks sick, great work!