[Standalone Release] Door Locks

Middle’s Development by MiddleSkillz
:x: Do Not Re-Release Without My Permission.
:x: Take Credit For My Work.
:white_check_mark: Has a Config File.
:white_check_mark: Standalone.

RESOURCE ABANDONED, NO SUPPORT WILL BE GIVEN.

About
Well, for anyone who doesn’t use ESX and still wants to be able to lock celldoors, doors on buissnesses etc… This is the script for you! If you have any questions leave them in the comment section below and I’ll be glad to answer

Installation

1. Download the Resource mDoorLocks.7z (1.8 KB)
  2. Extract “mDoorLocks” into your resources folder
  3. Give the ace permission “doorlocks.allow”
  4. Start the script.

How to Use
I’ve included some example doors at Sandy PD for an MLO but you will have to add your own doors, you need to input the x, y, z for the door entity as well as the doors default state locked/unlocked and the maximum distance allowed to unlock the door.

Sorry for the shit gyazo video

17 Likes

Hello! Nice release, I haven’t tested it out but I am planning to use this in my ESX server, are you planning to add certain items which could unlock the doors? (Like, police key for police doors so anyone could rob the key as I am using the robbing script and get access to the doors)

2 Likes

As this is a standalone resource, I do not plan on adding items that can open doors, may I recommend ESX door lock if you want an ESX specific one.

1 Like

so whats the diff between yours and this one [Release] esx_doorlock

2 Likes

Probably that it’s standalone, uses ace perms and has an animation when locking a door would be my guess

(esx_doorlock uses a config on a per door basis i think.)

2 Likes

i think that one i linked also has a animation to it :confused: could be wrong i know there is one out there thats been released thats got the animation to it …
so realy there no diff apart for it being a standalone

1 Like

It’s just a standalone recode of that script, but I never used that script for any actual code, It was mearly an inspiration

1 Like

Theres several door locks out there lol so its a bit confusing.

1 Like

The cell gates don’t lock in Sandy any ideas?

1 Like

Good script, awesome developer. Keep it up!

1 Like

You probably don’t have the right coordinates for your doors, or not the right object name.

I’m going off what’s in the script already. I haven’t made any changes yet. The doors upstairs work fine it’s just the cell doors.

1 Like

It all depends on the MLO you’re using come may have different coordinates based for some of the doors

Ah okay thank you for the quick responses

1 Like

No Problem :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to do this where it uses codes on the doors instead of ace perms? It would be easier to just provide new officers will the codes rather than add them to the ace perms anytime we hire new LEO

1 Like

It is possible, I’ll think about adding that as an option in a future update, give an option for codes or ace perms.

1 Like

I haven’t made an actual release in the forums of it, but here is my code locking script: DemmyLock

3 Likes

Good Work.

1 Like

Thanks for that!! I just downloaded it and will go through the configs tomorrow after work. Thanks again!!

1 Like