[FREE] [QBCore] [Standalone] Photoshoot

FiveM/QBCore photoshoot script

Standalone/QBCore script for taking screenshots by using custom cameras and some cool animations.

:bangbang: Qb users read this :bangbang:

For now the only way to hide qb-hud is stopping the resource by setting HideHUD to true, once the HUD can be hidden without disabling the resource, will fix this problem.

A good workaround is not stopping qb-hud and enabling cinematic mode using /menu

Preview video

Preview video

Features

• Very customizable, to the point where you can make photoshoot studios anywhere

• Built in menu for different camera options

• Place cameras anywhere

• Screenshots uploaded straight to Imgur

• Links saved in MySQL database

Requirements (QBCore already includes these)

• Screenshot-basic

• Oxmysql

• MenuV

• As recent game build as possible - sv_enforceGameBuild 2545 in server.cfg

Setup

1. Clone the repository

2. Add this script to your server.cfg file → ensure hiype-photoshoot

Instructions

Find the camera blip on the map and enter the elevator.

Map

Entrance

Once there, go up the elevator and press E to start a photoshoot.

Photoshoot

From there you can change camera settings in the menu.

My other scripts

[PAID] [QBCore] Janitor job/Custom interaction job script
[PAID] [QBCore] Debug menu
[FREE][QBCore] Car Delivery Rewrite
[FREE] [QBCore] Job queue
[FREE] [QBCore] Scenery

4 Likes

where can i change to my imgur profile to save?

You can’t, it uploads anonymously and links are saved to database so I don’t really see a reason for doing it.

since i got this i cant get rid off this ingame

@Gibbs39 My resource doesn’t have those kinds of HUD elements, so it is most likely another resource.

thanks i thought it had sorry for my question

Hope this topic are still alive.
Well i try to setup this script for esx server, but somehow i can’t do that, any help would be helpfull. :pray:

What exactly is the problem?

1 Like

I try my best to find dependencies, with screenshot-basic all good, but MenuV don’t want to work, ( mby wrong version ) , and whitout that menu, i can’t start Photoshoot script, mby u can update readme with links, or plug&play version of it, with dependencies inside the script, then i need only drag them out from folder, and start in correct order?

Well I tested in QBCore with menuv version 1.4.1 and everything seemed to work just fine, so not sure what could be the problem without additional console logs maybe.
Also making it plug&play is maybe beginner friendly, but a bad practice since it would clutter the server a lot with different versions of everything.