Take this down thanks

Removed - post Removed - post Removed - post Removed - post Removed - post Removed - post Removed - post Removed - post

1 Like

how can this be 10k lines …

1 Like

Honestly took a wild guess including all the js and stuff i honestly dont know the actual full amount

This really should not need any javascript, these are templates for chat, I assume with clean code it should be about 80 lines

Its not just a theme its has commands and plugins and other stuff

Lmao reselling other people’s work? To anyone coming here, don’t waste your money on this.

3 Likes

Lol, take this shit down, just a rip off of someone else’s work that your now charging for

2 Likes

Funny this looks exactly like Badgers Discord chat…

1 Like

I can’t believe I even have to make this post… So pathetic. This guy took my DiscordChatRoles script without permission, modified it the smallest amount to add simplistic commands and is selling it for $20… There is definitely no way this can be allowed… Kid should be banned from the platform and using tebex…

+rep what scumbags! they need be take off FiveM fourms and tebex

3 Likes

You know what i heard you fucking rip off and that why you would put in someone’s hard work and rip off people when its not even your script. Like bro get a fucking life and start coding your own fucking shit. and 20 for this script and it’s not even yours man I would never pay for this I would get the actual owner’s real script. @OfficialBadger created this script and it should be taken down. next time maybe make a suggestion to badger for his scripts.

2 Likes