[STANDALONE] [PAID] VIIX - FPS Booster ( 30% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE NOW )

no. Script got onto the server without any changes. Only the command was changed to /fps

I actually have no idea about what can cause you this issue, the script was tried many times in tons of servers… But I’ll help you as much as I can, you can contact me via the link in the Tebex link.

it seems good

1 Like

script is not working.

It’s working for sure but seems like there’s something unclear to you.
Contacting you to make everything clear.

You should edit your reply after solving your issue, please.

I don’t understand anything from your discord server because it’s in a different language, sorry for not opening a ticket.

The key gets changed for all the server if someone changes the key on their end, anything that can be done about it?

Your issue has been resolved now, can you confirm that just to make sure that nobody will take your reply in mind and think that the script isn’t working correctly.

I can confirm it’s resolved, I’ve got the resolution from your discord, thank you so much again!!

1 Like

The script now has two more subscriptions:

• Monthly subscription
  • Weekly subscription for those who need to try the script
    Just 2 USDs to try the script and then cancel it to buy the lifetime one because you'll like it ;)

Hello anyways to contact you on disc? My fpsbooster keeps opening before the players choose their character, it pops up after the loadingscreen.

I’ve sent you my discord, you can contact me there and I’ll surely help you fixing whatever you face.

30% DISCOUNT IS AVAILABLE NOW
*Applies only on the lifetime purchase

need your discord need help on the fps boost not sure whats does the slider do also

Besides that the script is making you lose a lot of details in the game in order to get better performance, I don’t make you lose that much of details, you can control your settings.

Well, from what I saw, the main FPS boost comes from lowering drawing distance, hence loosing details from the distance.

Just change the same slider in your graphics settings? And turn off grass and you get already 20-50% FPS.

Disappearing textures are mostly caused by unoptimized resources such as lazy car conversions without LODs and 4k calliper textures. Or with unoptimized maps/interiors suffering from the same problems. Just because they look nice doesn’t mean they’re optimized. Gabz maps are a great example of this. People here have been complaining about them already.

When downloading a car, ask for LODs. If the creator actually bothered with this, chances are they did the rest the right way too.

With maps, it’s more ambiguous. Exteriors should definitely have LODs too, but interiors don’t require them in every case. However, as reported in the past Gabz maps don’t give a F about drawing distance, hence creating texture issues for the whole server later down the line.

Asking about these things before buying should give you a clue, if it’s worth it.

I appreciate the response - though that was a year and a half ago haha. Ive learned quite a bit since then and now texture loss isnt an issue for us :slight_smile:

1 Like