[Standalone] [Paid] Stungrenade/Flashbang

Man I can throw the flashbang as an item, I coped the BZ gas as a template. I put in shared items, weapons and qb weapons

anyone help??

If you use qb-inventory then you also need to add or weaponName == "weapon_stungrenade" then inside qb-invnetory/client/main.lua on line 625 like so line looks like this:

elseif weaponName == "weapon_stickybomb" or weaponName == "weapon_pipebomb" or weaponName == "weapon_smokegrenade" or weaponName == "weapon_flare" or weaponName == "weapon_proxmine" or weaponName == "weapon_ball"  or weaponName == "weapon_molotov" or weaponName == "weapon_grenade" or weaponName == "weapon_bzgas" or weaponName == "weapon_stungrenade" then

(^This also applies to those who use lj-inventory)

If you use ox_inventory then you need to set Config.OxInventory to true and add it to ox_inventory/data/weapons.lua.

Hi.

How to make an item disappear from ps-inventory

Hello!

Have you added the stungrenade to Config.DurabilityMultiplier in qb-weapons?

yes, I added it

Okay… but the error says that DecreaseAmount is nil. In qb-weapons the following code is written:

local DecreaseAmount = Config.DurabilityMultiplier[data.name]

So, DecreaseAmount is the same as Config.DurabilityMultiplier[data.name], and that means that the stungrenade is not added correctly to Config.DurabilityMultiplier.

Have you changed the name of the stungrenade weapon? And can you show me an image of what you have added in the Config.DurabilityMultiplier table?

I have bought this and it doesnt want to start in the resources?

Are there any errors/warnings in the server console when you try to start it?