[Standalone] [PAID] Slash Tires

Purchased, script works great right out of the box. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Another small update!
Hello again (again)! I’ve done some small changes to the script.
Here is a list of the changes for update 1.2.0:

• Moved the remaining text over to the config file. All the text should now be referenced in the config file. This also includes removing key/button labels from the localization and replacing it with a string.format function on startup to make the localization look more user friendly.

• Updated the names of some natives. This should not have been, or for that matter ever become an issue, due to Fivem’s backwards compatibility. However, to keep things as clean as possible I went ahead and changed them anyway.

• Renamed the Config.AddChatHelpText to Config.AddChatSuggestion so it wouldn’t be confused with the actual help text function.

hello does the script work with adddon tires or rims?

Hey, so I just bought it and downloaded it via keymaster - upon starting it says I lack the entitlement to start the resource. It’s been about 12 hours since purchase, is this normal?

The script should work with any vehicle including add-ons. There might be some issues with certain special “vehicles” such as wheelchairs as the tires might not be “poppable”. However, any “normal” vehicle should work.

Sorry to hear that you have some issues. The “You lack the required entitlement to use resource x” problem is relatively common, FiveM themselves describe how to fix it here. In essence, the tell you to do the following:

1. Try restarting your server.

2. Make sure your server license key is correct.

3. Make sure you are using the right account, if you bought the resource on the wrong account, you can transfer it to another account on keymaster.

I hope some of this helps.

Cheers,
Mads

You also need server version 4752 or above, due to the Asset Escrow system.

Easy installation! Just drag and drop. Works like a charm! :smiley:

Good Work!

it’s iplocked ?

Nope, the script is NOT ip locked or obfuscated. The code is also accessible, so if you wish to edit the code then you can.

it’s locked i need to contact you

can you give di$cord ?

Check your PM’s here on the forums.

does it work with items instead of weapons? I’m using weapons as items. Thank you.

Hey! Yeah you could in theory do that, you would have to edit the code to make the CanCurrentWeaponSlashTires() function return true if you have the item. If you allow for the item to be broken you would have to add some more could there too.

The code is accessible, so as long as you know a little bit of lua then it should be easy enough.

I hope this answered your question!

A small update!
I’ve gone ahead and fixed some stuff that I missed for some reason.

Changelog 1.2.1:

• Fixed a couple of weapons having the wrong hash. (I have no clue how I didn’t notice that before now tbh)
  • Some refactoring, it’s not a big deal, but I guess I should mention it.

hey very nice script! could you add an option to got a reserver tire per car? thanks

Update!
Just some minor changes, nothing big.

Changelog 1.2.2:

• Slight refactoring of the targeting code. (merging of duplicate code).
  • Changed inputs on some natives to match documentation (int’s that should be booleans).
  • Removed an unnecessary function and replaced it with math.abs.
  • Removed whitespaces.
  • Minor grammar fixes.

Are there required scripts for this script to work?
Because i get the error code: You lack the required entitlement to use slashtires