[Standalone] [Paid] Sit Anywhere

I’m about to find out the problem…
it has to do with some script that makes it do that.
The problem has nothing to do with your script.
When I find out, I’ll put it here for those who have problems to be able to solve it

I found my problem
it had to do with the s4-cuffv2 script

who are having the same problem.
remove the scripts in your server and test it may not be the same as mine

1 Like

Nice to hear that you found it out! And thanks for sharing the solution with everyone else!

1 Like

Hey I have couple questions. so adding chairs works with polyzone as I understand. So you can basically can sit anywhere right? also about beds its also with polyzone? and you can make any bed to work?
-Also can you change laying down animation to like passout3?

Hello,
Yes, you can add polys for beds.

Here is an image of a polyzone, this one combines both sitting and laying, but you could of course have one with only laying if you wish.

Edit: And yes, you can specify the animation, the default one is animation = { dict = "misslamar1dead_body", name = "dead_idle" }, but you can basically add any you wish.

Here a picture of the animations that are preset, you can add more the list if you want:

And if I’m not wrong ‘medical’ here is the same as passout3 in dpEmotes.

3 Likes

Thanks for you answer I bought it when I looked through config :slight_smile: Amazing script :heart:

1 Like

Update 1.1.3
Numerous small additions/improvements, the most notable one being a rework of the raycasting functions, the script no longer uses the targeting/3rd eye script’s RaycastCamera exports.

Changelog

• Reworked the raycasting system
  • Fixed (Gabz) MRPD benches being able to be “looked through”, the poly boxes now goes all the way to the floor
  • Simplified the debug text function
  • Added one new chair model (v_ilev_fh_dineeamesa)
  • Other small and insignificant changes like removing whitespaces

How to make him sit anywhere, how to write … I don’t know how to write this type yet …

For example, I add some positions to the ground where you can lie down or sit down, or steps, so that my players will not rely too much on DP expressions! They can sit or lie down normally in the fixed area!

Hello!

I made a small guide for this further up in this post. You can find it here: [Standalone] [Paid] Sit Anywhere - #15 by MadsL

I would advise you to read through the entire guide but if you feel really confident just scroll right down to the Poly section of the comment.

I hope that helps.

Update 1.1.4
Added seats for the new gabz mlo’s (except new bennys, as I’ve not been able to download it so far, will update as soon as posible), and improved the teleportOut option.

Changelog

• Added polys for gabz-paletocamp, gabz-weedcamp, gabz-bahama and gabz-bennys.
  • Added models from gabz-bahama and gabz-bennys.
  • Seats with the teleportOut option will now have the character do a standup anim before they actually leave the seat.

amazing gonna download when you update new bennys :heart: .Also I’m hoping you will create your discord server for your scripts :). Would be easier to follow updates and stuff there :slight_smile:

Just added the benny seats to the script, should be uploaded to the keymaster now :+1: For the discord, I’ll see what I can’t set up tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Minor Update 1.1.5

The Gabz team made some chairs in the La Mesa PD and Bahamas Mams MLO’s targetable/dynamic, the polys have now been commented out and the models added.

New models added to the list: gabz_lamesapd_chair, gabz_lamesapd_cellbench and gabz_bahama_makeupchair.

1 Like

Is possible to make patoche map too please ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello,
what patoche map are you thinking of specifically? He’s made a lot of stuff.

You could also add them yourself if you wish, I made a guide here.

1 Like

how do i set polyzone to only show polys nearby?

Depends on what target script you use/don’t use. If you use ox_target, then you’ll have to change it in ox_lib, if you use qtarget or qb-target then you’ll have to change it in PolyZone. But as a note, I will be adding the possibility of debugging individual poly groups very soon.

1 Like

Update 1.1.6

The new update includes sitting models for the new Gabz team MLO’s (Horny’s and Up-n-Atom), as well as some new debug abilities.

Changelog

• Added sitting models and polys for Horny’s (Gabz Team)
  • Added sitting models and polys for Up-n-Atom (Gabz Team)
  • Added missing parameters to a number of natives
  • Remove Citizen prefix for Wait, CreateThread etc. (This gives a theoretical but practically unnoticeable performance boost)
  • Added the ability to only debug specific poly zone groups, see the poly group “gabz_atom” in list.lua.
2 Likes

Just bought this script. Just want to say great job and thank you for keeping up with all of the gabz releases / adding others as well. One of the main draws to this script for me was that you keep up with it and are always tweakingthe script or tweaking & adding new locations.

1 Like

Its not working for any props vanilla ones outdoors even around legion square. Kind of confused. Config is set properly. No errors on client or server? Um unless I’m just tired and don’t see if theres an error here
config.lua (10.8 KB)