[Standalone] [Paid] Sit Anywhere

Absolutely not! :grin:
This was built up from the ground and is not a “modified” version of any script.

This has (compared to the script you are referencing) many more models, has preset locations, allows for multiple sitting positions per model, is much more optimized, utilizes keymapping and much more. It’s not even close.

2 Likes

Purchase page not working

Seems to work just fine for me, is it still not working for you?

lLjKKl2.png (1664×978) (imgur.com)

VPN doesn’t help
Fix: adBlock ext chrome

Update!
I’ve fixed and added some stuff (see the list below). Just like last time, the most notable addition is another preset location, this time it is the Gabz team’s Vanilla Unicorns. I’ll continue to add more preset locations as time goes by. If you have any locations in particular that you wish me to add, leave a message here and I’ll try to prioritise it.

Changelog:

• Added enable/disable option for preset locations to the config, this will make it easier to toggle preset locations.
  • Added Gabz’s Vanilla Unicorn as a preset location.
  • Added a reversed (rotated) version of the lay option ‘layside’. It’s now used at one spot in catcafe and at a couple of locations in gabz vanilla unicorn.
  • Made the timeout setting default to the default option unless set, removing the need to specify it on every sit type.
  • Fixed issue where the poly name was not getting saved/set for checks needed for laying down (the “bug” created some odd behaviour in some very specific situations).
1 Like

Tested works fine! Thanks

Hi! Can we still add our own locations for example for sitting on stairs etc? I tried to create new spots but they don’t seem to work as they did earlier.

This is really cool!!

2 Likes

You can for sure. I added a few wall spots and 1/2 stair spots onto what was added by default. I would make sure the interaction distance is a tiny bit bigger probs and enable the debug when doing it and be on the latest update!

Would you make fivem-target or bt-target compatible with this?

We bought the script but we need to restart it to make it work, any ideas on what to do?
Using qtarget with it btw.

I’ll respond to your pm.

fivem-target and bt-target are both deprecated resources, so I would advise you to go with another targeting script if you wish to use this resource.

However, it is possible to make bt-target (theoretically also fivem-target) compatible with this script, but you would have to add job = { "all" } as an argument to the export AddTargetModel, as well as to move the action code from the function over to an event. And then fix any issues you encounter after that.

For me it seems like it’ll be more work than it’s worth to make this compatible with a deprecated resource.

Update
I’ll do a small update since the Gabz Team just launched their “May update”. It includes preset locations and models from their new MLO’s, namely the Town Hall and Otto’s Autos.

Changelog for 1.0.3:

• Added Gabz Town Hall as a preset location as well as 2 new models that came with it.
  • Added Gabz Otto’s as a preset location.
  • Recalculated Gabz Cat Cafe and Gabz Vanilla Unicorn poly area center and radius.
  • Removeded unnecessary data entries in list.lua, as well as some old code that was commented out.
  • Added server version 5181 as a minimum requirement in the fxmanifest file.
1 Like

Another Update.

Changelog for 1.0.4:

• Added Gabz Paleto Bank as a preset location.
  • Added Davis Fire Department and Fire Station 7 (El Burro) as preset locations (both are gabz team MLO’s)
  • Added warning when using Config.UseTargetingCoords while having a target script that does not support it.
  • Increased radius for the poly groups, using the /sit command should no longer be bugged in some special cases when having the interaction distance higher than normal.
  • Fixed bug where not every option could be used on poly seats.

I’ve added most base game and gabz interiors at this point, so it might be a while until the next update, unless I find some small detail or bug I want to fix.

We bought this script for our community but not having any luck to get it working. It start’s fine and no errors just get no prompt or the ability to sit down. Standalone not using any targeting.

Hello! Sorry to hear that you haven’t had a good experience. The script does not have any prompts because it would be pretty resource intensive (I might have a solution to it but I’ve yet to make anything out of it) and because it was initially designed to just work with a 3rd eye (targeting solution). Now, if you give me to tomorrow I’ll see if I can’t make something. :wink:

Are you sure there are no errors when using the /sit command? And if not doesn’t it give you a “No seats were found!” message?

ahhh gotcha, must be user error as I got it to work using the /sit command didn’t know it needed that. I had been watching your video and now it all makes sense haha. Thank you for the quick reply! All is good here

Alright, all good!