[Standalone] [Paid] Sit Anywhere

Hi, I’m not using any of those target scripts. Instead, I’m using a custom one. Is it possible for me to modify the script?

I guess I’ve modified mine at some point (and haven’t released it). Try updating your server artifacts and game build and see if it works.

The script is open source, so yeah, you should be able to edit the script to work with a custom targeting script!

Thank you for your reply! One more thing, since it’s using a completely different system, I don’t know how to do it. Do you think you can do it for me, or do I have to figure out how to do it?

Sorry for not replying right away. I probably don’t know anything more about the system you use than you do. But I suppose I could always try to help you out. Is there any documentation on it etc.?

Hi MadsL! I would like to update the scritp with a custom chair, but I didn’t manage to do it following your tutorial (because I’m dumb). Could you help me please? :slight_smile:

Sure! Do you know the hash of the chair model you are trying to add? If not, what is the model name?

Hi boss!

So the hash is this: 4275389371
And the model: grs_golf_rest_stool1

Thank you so much!

I don’t know the dimensions of the chair or how it looks, but if you add this inside the Models table inside the list.lua file, then it should be usable in-game. If it doesn’t fit perfectly then just edit the vector4 until it fits :smiley:.

[4275389371] = { sit = { type = 'stool', seats = {[1] = vector4(0.0, 0.2, 0.9, 180.0)} } }, -- grs_golf_rest_stool1

Now, if it isn’t usable then the chair most likely isn’t “dynamic” and can’t really be added unless you want to add the chairs manually.

No. It was custom made for a server that he’s selling, and I bought the server. So I don’t think there is documentation about it.

Hi MadsL!

Ive bought your Script and the Gabz Koi MLO. It works on the chairs, but it doesn´t work on the Sofas. Could you check this and add the Sofas in the Script too?

Thanks in advance!

Any plans to add seats for G&N Studios MLOs?

Awesome script! Great work!

5 Likes

I’ll take a look at it.

Yes, I’ve been working on it! Coming soon™

1 Like

Well, it would be pretty hard for me to help you then. I would advise you to try and see how the script is used in other scripts of you use and then edit the sit script.

Update 1.1.8

This update brings many small features and bug fixes, as well as new events and exports to be used by other scripts.

Changelog

• Set ox_target as the default targeting option
  • Added 19 new models to sit and lay on
  • Added most G&N props, you should be able to sit down on most of them
  • Added new events and exports (documentation coming soon™):
    Exports: SitOnClosestSeat, LayOnClosestBed, StopCurrentAction
    Events: sit:onSit, sit:onLay, sit:onGetUp, sit:sitDown, sit:layDown, sit:getUp
  • Added config to disable idle cam while you are sitting/laying down
  • Merged some duplicate code and refactor parts of the script
  • Deactivated the default polys for the Gabz MLO’s
  • Changed some prints to error functions to allow for easier debugging
  • Added code to prevent duplicate interaction options (only for those who use ox_target)
  • Added support for the TMC Framework
  • +Many other small fixes and changes
2 Likes

anyone have any suggestion on changing this to qbcore drawtext new to coding was able to change it over but the sit or lay message does not show the key mapped
key it shows %s in the message that shows up

If you share the code that you added here I’ll try to help you. I presume you most likely used string.format the wrong way.

Update 1.1.9

Some small fixes, 3 more models added to the list and added in polys for the Gabz Team’s KOI Restaurant.

Changelog

• Added Polys for the Gabz Team’s KOI Restaurant
  • Added models for the G&N Sandy Shores Motel
  • Added in seats for v_corp_bk_chair2 , prop_picnictable_02 and ch1_01_bench_for_chris.
  • Fixed error when looking at polys with ox_target and the hit entity was of entity type 0.
  • Checking if a seats is accessible will no longer return false if it was the player ped that was hit pay the raycast test.
  • Removed unnecessary comma in list.lua