Hi, please delete this post

Hi, please delete this post

5 Likes

vmenu did it first

2 Likes

I can vouch for this script. I own AVF that has the same features + more. The auto-drive is definitely my favorite part of that script. It’s basically like owning a Tesla that can you set to aggressive. :rofl:

Well worth the asking price.

1 Like

This looks DOPE! Well done

:hotdog: Are You Sure About That? :hotdog:

Sure it did. I do not argue. Never used it personally, not sure if it has all of the “features” as this plugin has. If it does, feel free to correct me. Also, a lot of EU servers do not use vMenu in a way where any player can access it. Its usually just for admins and has restricted options. So I would see a gap where it could be used just fine and thats the gap what this is focused on. Anyways, thank you for your feedback

all good, i was just making a joke lol

this is crip is old and it looks like your coppy!

Not sue what do you mean by old, but this is just a standalone version from AVF-Original. Its for those who do not need anything else, so they do not have to buy AVF-Original

Hey, so I am looking this over and I’m interested in purchasing, however is there an ability to designate this system to certain cars? I would love to see that ability.

Hi, there is, it can be done via config file c:
Are you interested only in the autopilot?

Yes, I am looking for an autopilot that has functionality.

Do you have a screenshot of what some of the config file looks like?

So I purchased but the download link isnt working. I will wait to see what happens :smiley:

I have no idea why people have problem downloading it via tebex. You are not alone. Use one of the contact methods at my tebex page or go and try the link again (for some reason it works some times, some times it does not, that was reported) Sorry for the inconvenience