[STANDALONE] NUI Based Television for all FiveM server frameworks

Description :teacher:

Hello gamers, Today I am going to release a new NUI-based FiveM script ss-television. It is a fully synced FiveM script by using which you can play TV anywhere.

Features :biting_lip:

• It’s fully synced b/w all the players.
  • You can play videos from any source as you can open any website in it.
  • Livestreams also work perfectly on TV.
  • You can access any website and can interact with it.
  • By default it’s available to add TV props in the city. You can also add other props.
  • You can also place this TV in custom locations if you want.
  • Inventory item can also be linked with this script. Client-side trigger event to open TV NUI is TriggerEvent('open:ss-tv')
  • As its standalone, it can be used on any framework of the FiveM server.

Demo Video :point_down:

Watch Below Video or Click here to watch

Screenshots :camera:

Buy Now from Tebex [ESX/QBCore] :shopping_cart:

Note: I provide 24/7 support from my side so there is no need to worry about anything :heart:

Code is accessible Only config.lua
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3000+
Requirements A FiveM server
Support Yes (24/7)

Can you show a video if the tv being synced between multiple players?

Dont say the code is accessible if its just the config. It’s barely code.

1 Like

Yes sure bro :heart:. You need to wait for some time as it’s night here and none of my friends is online.

Oops thanks for the suggestion dear :heart:. It’s updated now :smile:

1 Like

You can use -cl2.

I never gave you permission to take my code and make money off the work I did for free.

Esssh bro who said you I am selling your code :hot_face:. Also your script is under General Public Licence it means that anyone is allowed you modify your code and resell it as his product. But it’s just a thing man :relaxed:. I think now you should delete you comment so that it’ll not impact on my sales. Next time comment with a solid reason.

Not saying you are selling his resource, however,

Under the license terms, i.e. same license, attribution, list of changes, source code fully available, etc; and Cfx / mods have already set a precedent that re-releasing scripts without explicit permission from the author isn’t permitted.

3 Likes

Can I ask for anyone who bought this, out of pure curiosity. Just why? You have a completely free open source version of this which Pickle mentioned. Not to say already existing “render this website onto here” resources. Yet you decide to splash €15 for this? How? You got too much money? Should I insert my ko-fi link here?

2 Likes

Have fun guys. Anyone else who want to kick my :peach:?

i like the ui

1 Like

at least make it not escrow since u have his free version lol

1 Like

Why are you using emojis like a 12yo girl on twitter?

“Developers” like you give the paid asset community a bad reputation.

FiveM took so long to approve a asset-marketplace because of this type of behavior, fearing that it would just force every developer to make a paid release.

And behavior like this pushes that truth further to reality every time.

2 Likes

Yes bro!

Stolen content, your entire account has been placed under review until further notice.