[FREE][STANDALONE] Notification system Dnotif

Hello ,
Here is a script that I make available for the community for free.

• Blink effect configurable
  • Color subtitle configurable
  • Debug command
  • Notifications stacking

This script allows you to send notifications, similar to those of GTA (advanced notifications)
Later I will allow players to make notifications without images and easier.

I remind you that this script is FREE and therefore I would not spend my whole life supporting it.

I hope you will like it!

If you have any suggestions, don’t hesitate to submit them and I’ll make changes if it seems coherent to me!

How to use ?

TriggerEvent from server :

TriggerClientEvent('dnotif:client:sendNotification', _source,  'your title', 'your subtitle', 'your message', 'Char_bank_maze.jpg' ,5000, false, 'info')

TriggerEvent from client :

TriggerEvent('dnotif:client:sendNotification','your title', 'your subtitle', 'your message', 'Char_bank_maze.jpg' ,5000, false, 'info')

Thank you community

Download : https://ddev.tebex.io/category/esx-qbcore-scrip or GitHub - Ddev-scripts/Dnotif

4 Likes

looks nice theres and option to change the position ?

dont free scripts have to be uploaded directly to github or forum? maybe rule changed

Yes they do but people don’t read.

why would u restrict images use only from html folder?

1 Like

Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i get this Error when i try to use /testNotif

and when i use it like this, nothing happens!
TriggerEvent(‘dnotif:client:sendNotification’, ‘Bank’, ‘Test’, ‘Test’, ‘Char_bank_maze’, 5000, ‘false’, ‘#00a8ff’)

Use the last version its fixed

thx, for the response!

but could you help me out and maybe give me an exsample how to use this notification ^^

paycheck.lua serverside
TriggerClientEvent(‘esx:showAdvancedNotification’, xPlayer.source, _U(‘bank’), _U(‘received_paycheck’), _U(‘received_salary’, salary), ‘CHAR_BANK_MAZE’, 9)

TriggerClientEvent(‘dnotif:client:sendNotification’, xPlayer.source, _U(‘bank’), _U(‘received_paycheck’), _U(‘received_salary’, salary), ‘Char_bank_maze’, 5000, ‘false’, ‘#00a8ff’)

this is what i tried ^^

fixed

Try this :

TriggerClientEvent('dnotif:client:sendNotification', xPlayer.source,  _U(‘bank’), _U(‘received_paycheck’) ,_U(‘received_salary’, salary),  ‘Char_bank_maze.jpg’ ,5000, false, 'info')

Give this man a medal ! Thanks for sharing FREE