[Standalone] Hide In Trunk System

Hi… I can’t seem to get this to work

I get this error: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:867: No such export Vehicle in resource qtarget
After setting qtarget to false, I can use /intrunk and /outtrunk but the actual GUI doesn’t show up whatsoever

1 Like

if your not using qtarget then there is no other GUI/UI that is meant to show up? you should just be in the trunk or out of it.

1 Like

Well I’ve installed qtarget, but it keeps saying there’s no such export Vehicle. I want the UI to show up, as running commands is kinda meh

you need to make sure your starting qtarget before the trunk script in the server.cfg

1 Like

I am lol

I’ve also restarted the script to see if that would work as well, also didn’t and got the same error

There is an issue with your qtarget install then

1 Like

Not sure if this was it, but I didn’t see PolyZone was a requirement. Sorry about that, great resource btw

Ahh Yeah polyzone is a qtarget requirement. All good, glad its sorted! Thankyou!

1 Like

Agh lol now the UI just wont work, no errors ;-;
Nevermind, finally figured it out xD

So what happens if vehicle destroyed or deleted while your in a trunk?

It checks if the entity exists while your in the trunk. if the vehicle doesn’t exist any longer it will remove you from the trunk

You ever got around putting a player in the trunk? It doesnt have to be while cuffed or ziptied. Just the ability to put someone in the trunk.

you can put people in the trunk but if your deathsystem just ragdolls the player, it wont allow the entity to stay attached. the code is also open so you can add whatever code you might need to execute before putting the player in etc

Does it support ox target?
And perhaps a keybind with RegisterKeyMapping?

It does now yes, been a fair few updates since I posted this.

1 Like

Does this support qbcore qb-target?

Yes it does

Which differences is there?
if you mind pointing them out