(2024) Feel - NPC Pilots

Thank you, take your time. This resource is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

SCRIPT ERROR: @airports/server/server.lua:11: attempt to index a nil valuee[0m

l11 : if xPlayer.getAccount(‘money’).money >= price then
l12 : xPlayer.removeAccountMoney(‘money’, price)
l13 : TriggerClientEvent(“airports:departure”, _source, x, y, z, heading, start, destination)

from cayo
 plus its landing the plane to cayo in the water, i have the build 2189 active but

You have to request the island via IPLs. I have a resource you can use to get the island in

i have added one in the past but the server took ages on the loading screen
 i have the build set i can go there flying myself but not with the NPC

That’s because you were streaming the entire island. You need to be on build 2189 and Request the IPLs. Weird that it won’t work for you with this script as I’ve tried it along with my resource :thinking:

i added a new ipl pack and now is working smooth :slight_smile: thanks for the help

Just one question is possible to change the hight that the npcs fly before getting to the landing area? im using XN Real Planes for our player pilots. and is warning about the hight. :slight_smile:

Hello @anon70864786 ,

I wan’t to close the Hangar doors, do you know how to do?
Or do you have the files for me, because you had closed them in V.2

Greetings

2 Likes

I don’t no, remove hangar files and it’ll go back to normal and be closed. I opened them for a reason.

1 Like

love the script (pretty much any dutch release at this point)
the only thing i dont like is that indestructible plane killer of a TREE in sandy when i get back in the city

1 Like

Github link is not working

2 Likes

The Github Link is not work

2 Likes

I guess this is gone since the github repo is missing?

2 Likes

can i get a new link because when i open the github link it says that 404 notfound

2 Likes

Yes, the Github link is down, can you check it, OP?

2 Likes

Broken github link

3 Likes

Link doesn’t work :disappointed_relieved:, can someone send it to me?

2 Likes

Anyone mind sharing a copy or reuploading the files? Really hate that the link is broken.

2 Likes

I came back to announce that my cayo perico map resources now feature an option to enable or disable that annoying flight music when you are in a plane :slight_smile:

Apparently the link is broken? Please update or explain your reasoning, @FEEL_Mods

3 Likes