(2024) Feel - NPC Pilots

NPC Flight Mod: Effortless Airport Travel

Introducing the NPC Flight Mod, designed to seamlessly integrate into your gaming server, supporting QB, ESX, and NativeUI. This mod allows players to experience the thrill of flying to any airport, with an NPC as their pilot, adding a new layer of immersion and functionality to your world.

Why Choose the NPC Flight Mod?

• Universal Compatibility: Fits perfectly into QB, ESX, or NativeUI setups.
  • Anywhere, Anytime: Fly to any airport across the map, enhancing the travel experience.
  • Simplicity & Immersion: Enriches your server’s transportation options without complicating gameplay.
  • Cutscenes: If you want faster travel time, then use the cutscene option too!

Elevate your server’s travel experience with our NPC Flight Mod, perfect for enhancing gameplay and providing players with an effortless way to traverse the map.

Installation:

1. Purchase and download the script from the Tebex store.
  2. Extract the downloaded file into your server’s resource folder.
  3. Add ensure feel-npc_planes to your server.cfg.
  4. Restart your server or load the script manually for immediate effect.

Support:

For assistance or issues, visit https://feel-fivem-mods.tebex.io/.

Resource Information:

• Code is accessible: Yes
  • Subscription-based: No
  • Lines (approximately): 600+
  • Requirements: NativeUI or ESX or QBCore. Cayo Perico enabled.
  • Support: Yes
26 Likes

Nice work! Should work fantastic with my Cayo Perico resource! :stuck_out_tongue: Can you please provide a video? Thanks

1 Like

Hey when i try to start the resource it says its missing dependency called DP_framework. What do i do?

Same, :thinking:

You have the answer inside fxmanifest.lua

Thanjs!

@Vinzy_Gaming_YT

dependencies {
‘NativeUI’,
- -‘DP_Framework’,
- -‘es_extended’
}

Latest version fixed it. You need pmc-keybinds instead

1 Like

You could have submitted a pull request if you wanted to “update” it :slight_smile:

Thanks for this script!

1 Like

Hi thanks for checking out.

1 Like

Added option to use ESX menu instead of NativeUI, update available on Github

1 Like

any time we try to get a plane in Cayo it says theres no availiable flights at the moment… help please

1 Like

Hi what are your config settings?

Is it from Cayo or to Cayo?

Hello,

I’m having this error.

Error loading Script client/client.lua in resource DP_NPC_Airplanes: @DP_NPC_Airplanes/client/client.lua:11: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘RegisterKey’)

Stack traceback:
@DP_NPC_Airplanes/client/client.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script client/client.lua

Please help.

Download the dependecy pmc-keybinds

I assume you are using Cayo map, not build 28. I think this resource will not work without build 28 since it searches for IsEntityInZone(PlayerPedId(), “ISHEIST”) ← the island code name

1 Like

Pilot can be shot and then the flight is over, any fix? Also, when it lands on Cayo Perico, it crash lands into the Cayo Perico sign :slightly_frowning_face:

its not crashing for me sir, but im working on improvements and i added helicopter

2 Likes

I changed the miljet to a shamal and it doesn’t crash land anymore, at least, not in Cayo Perico. :thinking:

Could you please make it so it lands on the runways and doesn’t do the silly circling nonsense?

1 Like

Yes as soon as i have free time left ill finish this resource with enough testings and 2 new features

1 Like