[Standalone] Firework Box on Ground

So, we put this in and set our perms. I’m able to run the command BUT when anyone with access to the perms uses it, EVERYONE in the server places a firework.

Easy fix, change this line in server.lua: TriggerClientEvent(‘frobski-fireworks:start’, -1) to this: TriggerClientEvent(‘frobski-fireworks:start’, source)

That worked!! Thank you!!!

I like how you upload it without me even responding, then you upload it to github without permission and not giving any credits. Nice one dude

and you’re not even going to try and work with me still, how classy.

and per FiveM’s TOS as long as I attempt to contact I’m in the clear, maybe if you would of replied then this wouldn’t happen

1 Like

I’m also new to scripting so I have to start somewhere, I just wanted to give back what I’ve edited, but if that’s not ok with you then that’s you’re right I guess. But no reason to be rude about it

Pretty sure before you upload someone else work you need permission since I didn’t answer you can’t take that for a yes

If youre new you should probably try to make your own script start off with a simple one

And if you would be kind pls remove it from your github and fork it from mine and make the edits

this isn’t my first “script”

and sure

Thank you.

@TTVResqDiver1317 any chance you can give him the line to add to the server.cfg, I lost it and don’t want to rewrite it

I don’t actually have it in my server.cfg. I am using Discord Ace Perms but if he knows anything about ace perms, he can take my line and change it.

@qh1l
This is what I have for my perms (but I’m using DiscordAcePerms [Release] to manage my ace’s based on Discord roles.
add_ace Staff.Group "bz.fwcmds" allow but I have this in a separate file specifically for ace perms that are controlled via Badger’s resource.

If you want to just allow yourself, you can add this to your server.cfg
add_ace identifier.steam:yoursteamhexid "bz.fwcmds" allow

or if you are wanting to add multiple people do
add_principal identifier.steam:yourhexid fireworks.group
add_principal identifier.steam:someoneelseshexid fireworks.group
add_ace fireworks.group "bz.fwcmds" allow

I muddle my way through Ace Perms so I’m about 95% sure that should allow it to work for ya

appreciate it

Hello @bzisniper your script is amazing but i have 1 problem. The prop is not spawning or the fireworks box is not spawning can you help me out

When you run the command, press F8 to see your console and see if it is giving you any messages about it

its not that is the problem but i think i kind of fix it but when the animation is playing i don’t have anything in my hands