[Standalone] Firework Box on Ground

Hello, This script is a script where you can place a firework box on the ground and it shoots multiple fireworks into the air, no more having to shoot, reload, shoot, reload, now you can just place it down and enjoy the show. Yes this is just Frobski’s fireworks script, but I made it standalone for non esx servers.

The command to place the box down is - /sf - (start fireworks)

Preview Video

Credits:
@Frobski for the Main script

Proof of Contact

https://github.com/bzisniper/frobski-fireworks

12 Likes

This is sick, thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problem, figured 4th of July was a perfect day for this

1 Like

For sure man, been looking for a cool cosmetic plugin. This fits very well, especially today.

1 Like

Cool work will drop esx version tomorrow

Awesome!

The esx is already out

This is a copy of https://github.com/Frobski/frobski-fireworks not your own release. The only thing you changed is add a command to run it, not very transformative.

@Frobski

Can you read? I said I made it non esx, like if you would read a bit you’d know, so what I made it a command? not everyone knows how to do that

1 Like

@bzisniper Can you post this to github? I would like to fork it.

screenshots

Did you get authorization from the Author to repost the work? if so you will need to provide that on the post. Thank you,

I’ve asked him, he has not responded, if he does not want me to do this then I will gladly take it down but if he’s not going to be responsive then you can’t expect me to wait months to post

That’s not how it works, if you do not have permission to repost work from an author, then you do not have the authority to repost it.

Assuming he/she doesn’t care that it has been reposted. It’s still proper mannerism to ask, even if the license hasn’t been appropriately displayed or even chosen.

Actually @TreyWoods, that is how it works, as long as @bzisniper provides proof he attempted to contact the original author. Per the below terms though, he does need to credit them for the work and post proof of contact attempt. Once he has done that, he is good per the terms as I understand them.

This is per FiveM’s release rules (direct copy/paste)

Sharing content that is not yours is allowed as long as you credit the original author and don’t violate their terms/license. Try to contact the author via their contact information found on their profile, leaving a comment/reply, or by creating an issue (if it’s a repository). After allowing the original author time to reply (~1 week) and you’ve not received a reply, you may use their content under the terms that you credit them and share your contact attempt (i.e. with a screenshot).
4 Likes

Now, that being said, is there any chance you could update this to include support for Ace Perms? I would really like to use this for special events and such, but don’t want a bunch of random people running around doing fireworks all the time.

Sure give me a few mins to get started

1 Like

AWESOME!!! Thank you for getting that done so quick!

no problem have a good day