[Standalone | ESX | QBCore] ZeroDream Parking | Parking your car like in real life

we are using esx_legacy

I have the same error as you I am on the last version of legacy, you managed to settle it?

I think that may cause by the name properties is removed in esx legacy.
You can edit the server/api.lua and find the GetPlayerNickname parts, change the

return xPlayer.name

to

return GetPlayerName(player)

Then it should solve.

A new commit has been pushed to the GitHub, all the above problems should be solved.

Is this like a Update Version of this?

Yes, this script is written entirely from scratch, it has better performance, support any framework, and it has better user experience.

Sounds nice. Will try. Good Work!

wow great work and especially so quickly fixed but when I want to impound he says he can not find the vehicle

You may enter a wrong plate number, or the car has been deleted in database but not in client game.

You can try to restart the script and check if the car is still here, or you can go to database and check is the car record exists.

the vehicle is allsow in the db

Umm, that is caused by your plate number has a space. I forget to connect the plate number string, it will be fixed soon.

I am using ESX, how can I fix this error?

okay perfect thanks

Looks like your fxmanifest is broken, don’t change the resource name, keep it as zerodream_parking and try again.

The impound issue is fixed in the newest version.

PS: When you impound cars, you should enter the full plate include space.

Use:

/impound DSA 892

Not:

/impound DSA892

Hey Akkariin really awesome script. if you update this script can you make it to where he locks the vehicle when he parks, that would be awesome.

works great very very nice work bro i love you´re scripts

1 Like

The parked cars are locked for other players, only the owner can open the door.

ohhhh i see cool thanks.