[STANDALONE/ESX/QB/VRP] CT_DragStrip v4.8 (Updated 7/3/24) MULTI-TRACK SUPPORT | BETTING | ELO+PERSONAL RANKING

Howdy.
Thank you for the quick response.
I found the problem. There was three Configs, so I removed the ones in Server and Client and it started working after.

Chat shows times for me. Discord logs do not, just who won.

Update from 2.3 to 2.4

• Added 0-60MPH + 0-100MPH Trap Times to Dragy.
  • Made some adjustments to logging functions.

Thank you for pointing that out. I didn’t realize I had left over those _config.lua files in both client/server folders. They have been removed from this release as the one in the shared folder should be the one utilized.

For everyone updating their scripts. Please make sure to remove the old script entirely (backup any configuration changes you have made) and then reapply your configuration changes in the shared/_config.lua file.

As always, to download the latest version, get the free upgrade package from the Tebex store if you were a previous customer. (I also made this option pay what you want, so you can put in 0.00$ for the update, however if you like the updates I do and want to continue to support, that is always appreciated.)

nice, looks good

1 Like

I’m currently working on the next update, it will include multiple drag strip support. However, I’m not sure where to make the secondary track at. Does anyone have any suggestions on where it should be? And also if there is already a map that you’d recommend please let me know.

1 Like

i purchase but i cant get update

You must be logged into the tebex webstore with the account you made the original purchase with. Then you will see the free upgrade package. You can enter 0.00$ to get the update for free or you can put in any amount to continue to support the project.

i bought it on another cfx account is it possible to transfer it to another? i can’t see it in my purchased assets

The script is not using the fivem escrow system. All downloads are handled directly by tebex. So just use whatever account you made the initial purchase with to download the update. If you need further assistence just shoot me a pm.

1 Like

I have an issue i press the download link in the email and it just come as PAge Not Found . What should i do so i can update it

Depending on when you made your initial purchase, it could be linked to an old version. If that is the case then just download the free update package from the tebex store. Otherwise, the downloads are hosted by tebex. If you’d like to send me your transaction information via pm, I can reissue the download link to be sent if need be.

I don’t seem to have a link for the update, or the resourse in my KeyMaster. Any ideas?

This would be a good one I think. Zancudo Drag Strip [YMAP] - GTA5-Mods.com

1 Like

The resource does not utilize the fivem escrow system. So it will not be in keymaster. To download the latest version you MUST login to my tebex page before you can see the upgrade package. This is because it is only visible to those who have made the initial purchase.

The update package is pay as you want if you’d like to continue to support the project but you can insert 0.00$ for it to be free.

If anyone has any polyzones they would like to share with me so I can get this next update out (please make sure it’s on a vanilla or freely available map) that would be awesome!

this is the map

I just finished up with the multi-locations, the second being at fort zancudo utilizing the above map. I need to do some further testing tomorrow with another player to ensure things are working as intended with both lanes on multiple locations concurrently.

This update will allow you to create as many locations as you wish concurrently.

Also, I did find the issue with the chat/discord log not working correctly when utilizing both lanes, so that fix will be in this coming update as well. If all goes well tomorrow, I should have the update out within the next 24-48 hours. :+1:

1 Like

Hello, brother. What’s up.
Were you able to upload the update?

1 Like

Yes, I just finished uploading the files now, here is the changelog:

Update from 2.4 to 3.0

• Refactored code to handle multi-track support.
  • Added example second track at Fort Zancudo. Slightly Modified Version of Zancudo Drag Strip [YMAP] - GTA5-Mods.com. (Removed light to make room for the drag light to spawn)
  • Added track name to race results announcements.
  • Added resource to FiveM Escrow System.
  • Fixed bug where stats were not displayed to chat/discord log when using both lanes.

This will be the last time you will need to use the update package from the store page. All future updates you will be able to download via keymaster. Once you “purchase” the free update package, you should be able to download the new version via keymaster. Any new purchases downloads are directly from keymaster.

PLEASE NOTE
This is a MAJOR revision. Please delete all old files related to this resource as everything has been condensed to a single folder and the code has been completely reworked to work with multiple tracks so any old files will no longer work with this update. Just copy any modified polyzones you may have created over to the new polyzones config and adhere to the new structure. Please read the README for more information. Dependencies are still required.

Future Updates

• Add ESX/QB/vRP Betting Support.
  • Add Reaction Time to Time Slips.

If anyone has an ESX or QB server that they use and would like to help me test please dm me.