[STANDALONE/ESX/QB/VRP] CT_DragStrip v4.5 (Updated 4/9/24) MULTI-TRACK SUPPORT | BETTING | ELO+PERSONAL RANKING

You need to start the PolyZone resource before ct_dragstrip.

i did

it still says the same thing

Sent you a DM for further assistance.

I’m having problems with the discord we hook not working

All you have to do with that is set your webhook for cfg.webhook = ‘https://mywebhook.com’ and set cfg.enableWebhook = true. Obviously don’t use the url above as your webhook url. But after that you should be good to go, if not do you have any errors?

so how do we get the light tree to start working again we run the track twice and its like the drag tree stops working and doesnt want to light up

It should just keep working, do you have any errors client or server side?

Same issue, no errors just says “you cannot select lane while theres an active race” at the laptop but the race is finished the lights are off. I even try finishing the race again by driving down both lanes but nothing gives.

Thats interesting, are you able to replicate the issue? And if so what sre the steps, because I not able to replicate the issue myself.

1 Like

After a few races using both or whatever, we will try lining up again and the lights wont turn yellow. Ill go to the laptop and it will say cant change while race is active

See the image for example.

Im getting this error. Im using standalone

MainThrd/ Error loading script client/_polyzones.lua in resource ct_dragstrip: @ct_dragstrip/client/_polyzones.lua:8: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘BoxZone’)
[ 323172] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ stack traceback:
[ 323172] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ @ct_dragstrip/client/_polyzones.lua:8: in main chunk
[ 323172] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ Failed to load script client/_polyzones.lua.
[ 323172] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ Still executing script initialization routines…

something is wrong within the polyzone.lua in the client sided folder and its not loading it due to that so just look over your code for any simple mistakes

I get this error now

I apologize for the delay response I was working on the next update.

You need to start PolyZone prior to ct_dragstrip. That should resolve the issue.

New Update Pushed To Keymaster

Update from 3.2 to 3.3

• Moved all notifications server side.
  • Made the official time notifications available to all within cfg.chatDistance
  • Added cfg.announceOfficialTimesToAllNotification toggle for the mentioned above
  • QB-Core Chat/Notifications now use character names instead of steam name

Edit: I also readded the /resetdrag command as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update Chief!!!

1 Like

It was but I found out the PolyZone resources has to be named PolyZone with the capital P and Z. Thanks for such and awesome script.

1 Like

Awesome updates as always!

Question - is there an event I can add an handler to when a player finishes a drag race? I want to add a quest to my battlepass system to do X number of drag races :smile: