[STANDALONE/ESX/QB/VRP] CT_DragStrip v4.5 (Updated 4/9/24) MULTI-TRACK SUPPORT | BETTING | ELO+PERSONAL RANKING

I will have to look into this and get back to you on why it’s not automatically resetting.

Make the finish line wider maybe? Chances are they’re going thru the polyzone too fast and not registering that they’re in the zone before they completely pass thru it. So possibly making the finish line thicker, will give the polyzone more time to react.

Latest update is awesome! Also - thanks for having the easy to edit ymap. For the Sandy Shores location I extended the stopping area and made a cutout in the barriers for them to return via the other airstrip. Our drag cars have terrible turning radiuses, wasn’t fun before hahah. Then removed the barriers at the end that people always crashed into when it tightens up :rofl:

Some ideas for anyone else looking at this. Works well with Patoche’s Ammunation after the above changes!

Edit:

Forgot to add - would be nice to be able to edit the notifications and chat suggestion, but not a huge deal :smile:

1 Like

After purchasing some scripts myself, and seeing this available in a lot of them, I would agree that it should be added.
I just recently moved last weekend so I have a lot of things going on right now but, on the next update I will be sure to add the ability to trigger your own alerts/notifications and chat displays.

1 Like

Awesome to hear!

Quick question/potential suggestion - is the random timer for the lights set each time the lights go off? Or is it just set per tsunami? My players are insisting it stays the same all tsunami, but I’m not sure. Would be really cool if it was random every light drop, or even every X mins.

We got some players who are too damn good at timing the light and memorizing it LOL. They keep winning, trying to make it harder on them hahah

I have a variable in the _config.lua called:

cfg.randomTime = math.random(200,1000) 

That controls the random starting of the light after the players have been staged.
If you adjust the time, just make sure the first number is lower than the second number.

It’s pretty wild that your players are guessing the time, considering it is random between 200ms and 1000ms every race.

But yea, you can definitely adjust that to your needs with that variable.

Edit:
If you really want to keep them guess set the variable to:

cfg.randomTime = math.random(100,2000) 

That’ll be a random starting time between 100ms and 2000ms (2seconds).

is this open source?

No, however, you can modify pretty much everything that you need via polyzones.lua and config.lua

Is there a chance something can get stuck? We did a lot of drag races the other night and it seemed to be the same delay every time. If I restart, there’s a noticeable difference in time, but it stays till I restart again. I put a huge range just to test, 250 to 2500.

I’ll check tomorrow and let you know, it’s been a little while since I looked at the code for it.

2 Likes

Update has been pushed to keymaster.

Changelog:

Update from 3.1 to 3.2

• Fixed randomized timers for each race.
  • Removed cfg.randomTime
  • Added cfg.randomTimeMin
  • Added cfg.randomTimeMax
  • Feature: Added ability to customize notifications. Default supported notifications: t-notify, qb, vrp, esx, okokNotify, with the ability to add your own notifications.

Note
You can use the same times you had before in the old randomTime in the Min/Max variables, this time, it will work as intended though.

3 Likes

Hi! Do you have available tuner laptop or dyno tuning script as well? This goes well with this track script that you have here buddy.

Sorry, no, I do not.

1 Like

Where is the lane selection at Zancudo?

It is in the building to the right of the starting line, at the computer desk upstairs on the left hand side.

1 Like

future idea maybe a discord webhook for a photo finish or video capture of them crossing the finish line from either side of the track (if possible).

2 Likes

Is there supposed to be anything on the screens at zancudo?

Ill take a screenshot in a little bit to show you.

Also this information is also in the polyzones.lua file as well.

Is this setup out the gate to use the Military base setup? Or do you need to edit things?

Edit : like if i soley want to use the military base, is that possible?

Yes just remove the [dragstrip] from the stream folder and the sandy wont show

1 Like

Can you send when you can. Because the screens are just black