[STANDALONE/ESX/QB/VRP] CT_DragStrip v4.5 (Updated 4/9/24) MULTI-TRACK SUPPORT | BETTING | ELO+PERSONAL RANKING

Yes I can definitely add that in. However a realistic update will not be published for another 2 weeks. I have a bunch of family stuff going on that I have to attend to first. Once that stuff is taken care of I can definitely get those requests/bug fixes implemented.

Wonderful. I appreciate your timeline update. Hope everything goes well. Patiently waiting over here. :grin:

I had another thought about the possibility of measuring the braking distance of vehicles on the strip in ft or m. That one may be more specific to my tuning needs than the primary purpose of the drag strip. But if possible, I’m thinking this: start the braking measurement after the finish line. I could test from there without requiring modifications to the rest of the track. What do you think?

The only other thing I wondered about is time slips. This may already exist and I just haven’t figured out how to do it yet (with qbcore, specifically). Can we put time slips into the racer’s inventory when all the values are recorded, or when they leave the track? If this already exists, I’ll try to figure out how to make it work with qbcore. I’m currently just using screenshots.

A more complicated option for all of this would be to use the computer to turn features on/off. Like different race types: 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, acceleration test, brake test. Could even give the users the option of skipping time slips if they’re just having fun with the boys. Just thinking out loud here. :wink:

I have an ESX server, I wanted to know if by any chance this script is compatible with my server.

Yep, this works on any server. It only has the 2 dependencies listed in the OP, which are also included in the download.

Also, I will be working on the next update for this script next week to add some of the requested features and the bug fix for the map, with the floating wrench.

1 Like

Hello, could it be possible to make the times that the pilots make appear on the screen of all those who are near the track? or some staff

Or also, that they be races by categories. When you exceed the time limit (example: I do 16:80 and the limit is 17:00, I would have to lose.)
It would be very good! greetings from Argentina

Can somebody help me? I need the times that the runners do to be printed in the chat and to be seen throughout the server or better still, that the times be saved in webhooks logs

1 Like

I want to start off with saying, I apologize for lack of updates recently, but I’ve had 2 deaths in my immediate family recently and it’s been quite rough.

As for the requests, I can certainly give some more options regarding times and how they can be displayed.

@burlimonster As for the brake test, that’s a bit out of scope for this resource, as it’s not meant to be for that. Same with any framework dependent features, that is out of scope as well.

As for the 1/4mi and 1/2mi tests, it’s actually already in it. The thing is that you just have to set up your drag strip with a long enough space to go the full 1/2mi, which by default (setup at Sandy Shores airport) is not long enough.

Planned Features for next update:
Fix misplaced wrench on map.
Add chat time display (with radius configuration options)
Add webhook options.

With all the stuff I have going on in my personal life as this moment, I will be trying my best to get this update done here soon. I appreciate your patience.

1 Like

Hey so sorry to hear about this, ive been down this road recently as well, its hard and wish you the best.
I do have a question, where can I find the latest available version? I have like original version as I purchased this early lol.

Anyway thank you and wish you and your family the best.

You can download the latest version by “purchasing” the free upgrade from my tebex store.

Update From 2.2 to 2.3

• Added Webhook abilities for race results.
  • Added Chat Log (with configurable distance check)
  • Added a Shared config file for client/server.
  • Moved PolyZone config to seperate config file.
  • Removed random wrench from map.

New Configurables:

• Enable/Disable Discord Log
  • Set Discord Community Name (for webhook, as shown below as “My Community Name”)
  • Enable/Disable Chat Log
  • Enable/Disable Chat Log Distance Check
  • Set Chat Distance Check

As a reminder to anyone that has purchased the script in the past, just “purchase” the free upgrade package from the tebex store in the OP to get the latest version.

I have had this package for awhile when I go to upgrade I am getting this

Ok, can you check https://keymaster.fivem.net/ then go to “Purchased Assets” when you go there you can download the resource. Can you please try this method and then PM me with the version number of the download once you download it? I want to confirm that when I update the package on tebex, that it also does it on keymaster as well.

Wanna explain to me why your selling my work leaker

Excuse me? I made all of this from scratch sans the dependencies.

1 Like

Thay drag strip and the lights is all mine and I can prove it

Wonderful, I have all my 3ds models as well. If you’d like to send yours over, I don’t mind comparing them and showing the validity of files.

1 Like

I am getting same error as that other guy - saying I’ve purchased the free upgrade too many times. I also no longer have this in my Keymaster :confused:

I just removed the restriction for the amount of times it can be “purchased”, I will look into why the package is not updating on keymaster. Ideally, you should only have to download it from keymaster. But for the time being, the restriction has been removed from the tebex store on the free upgrade package.