[STANDALONE/ESX/QB/VRP] CT_DragStrip v4.5 (Updated 4/9/24) MULTI-TRACK SUPPORT | BETTING | ELO+PERSONAL RANKING

no error messages. havent made any changes. running esx. the strips themselves arent showing up at sandy or zancudo

Sorry, for the late response, I didn’t get the notification. However, if you didn’t change anything, you will want to set it to use the ESX parameters in the config files.

As for the maps not showing up, that is extremely odd as they should be there if you started the resource.

I cant get Zancudo gates to open, they are closed. I tried to commetn out the lines in bobipl but that didnt work either. Anything I can do to unlock the gates?

Might want to double check bob74_ipl, the zancudo map doesn’t do anything to the gates themselves.

The Zancudo used in this resource is a slightly modified version of this map: (only modification is the removal of the light they had placed on this map to make room to spawn the ct draglight.

Yes it is escrowed but you can change the notifications via the config. Or implement your own notifications

where can i buy CT_DRAGSTRIP_ELO?

After you’ve purchased ct_dragstrip log back into my tebex page and you will now see ct_dragstrip_elo available under standalone section, or under the subscription section depending on which version you initially purchased. You can enter 0.00$ for it to be free or whatever you’d like if youre feeling generous.

how to reset drag tree if someone leave?

It has been brought to my attention yesterday that this is an issue and i will be resolving it in the next update.

Update 4.0 for CT_DragStrip and 2.0 for CT_DragStrip_ELO is here!

CT_DragStrip Update from 3.5 to 4.0

• Added Drag Strip Configuration Menu (qb-input dependent)
  • Added Class Restrictions to Drag Strip Configuration Menu
  • Added Class Restrictions to Drag Strip _config file (please update accordingly)
  • Added Functions for CT_DragStrip_ELO v2.0
  • Added Configurable /PersonalStats command
  • Increased Finish Line PolyZone Size for Both Tracks (help prevent racers not finishing properly)
  • Added a check for racers that quit the server in the middle of the race and reset the drag strip lights.

CT_DragStrip_ELO Update from 1.1 to 2.0

• Added Personal Stats NUI.
  • Added Personal Stats Wipe to Config.

MANY CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE SO YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE ALL FILES FOR BOTH RESOURCES

Also, please make sure to execute the newest ct_dragstrip.sql file as there is a new table now added for personal stats.

Photos:

Stats Page:

Drag Strip Menu:

Drag Strip Class Restrictions:

As with all updates, make sure you download the latest versions of the scripts from keymaster.

Note
I most likely will have to modify the HP/Torque calculations in the future to be more accurate, more testing will have to be done in the future.

Once I have the HP/Torque calculations dialed in, I will add a minimum weight restriction along with maximum horsepower restriction to the Drag Strip Menu and config file.

Lastly, I will be adding an option for 3rd eye solutions for the laptop configurations in the next update as well.

I hope everyone enjoys and as always if you have any issues, please let me know!

1 Like

I forgot to mention, that the correct display for vehicle names will only work under 2 conditions, 1. You use QB-Core, 2. You have the proper display names for every vehicle, otherwise it will return back as NULL on the personal stats page. Like always though, if you know what you’re doing and do not use QB-Core, the code is open to add your own function(s) to retrieve proper vehicle names.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing brother!!! Awesome update!! Thank you for keeping up with this resource. It’s incredible!

1 Like

I just put out a bugfix that fixes errors occurring when using the right lane with elo/personal stats enabled, please update your client.lua, and server.lua if you’re already using v4.0, if you’re not using v4.0 then you need to update all files still.

Would you like a Add-On Bracket Tournament System for CT_DragStrip?

• Hell yea brother!
  • No!
  • Doesn’t matter

0 voters

ok, stupid question of the day… qb-input works on ESX server? lol

Yes, actually it does, it is a standalone resource.

1 Like

ok, I’ll give it a shot… thanx

Did you lock the models so we can no longer change the image on the barriers?

No, you should be able to change the textures.

Can you tell me how? I did it before when I first bought the script some time ago. Every model is locked aside from the YTD which doesn’t have the image. From what I remember it was a embedded texture.