[STANDALONE/ESX/QB/VRP] CT_DragStrip v4.5 (Updated 4/9/24) MULTI-TRACK SUPPORT | BETTING | ELO+PERSONAL RANKING

I apologize, I had some personal things come up this weekend. I will be able to help on Monday.

The screens will be black, there is nothing that goes on them.
However, you should get the “Press E to Switch Lanes” prompt while up there on the left hand side of the desk.

This does have the Zancudo map included and enabled by default.

Entirely possible, Just remove the Sandy Shores map files, and then edit the config.lua and polyzones.lua to either comment out or remove the sandy shore entry.

1 Like

already purchased <3

Yea its all good then, I thought the screens were supposed to have something on them.

i cant get any of the addons to work i only have the strip and the light but they dont work any info

Can you give me some more information on the issue?

Have you made any changes? If so, what did you change?

2 Likes

no i didnt make any change i did exactly like it said to do in the instructions and downloaded polyzone and t-notify

no i didnt make any change i did exactly like it said to do in the instructions and downloaded polyzone and t-notify just wana let you know im fairly new to fivem modding

Please start PolyZone and t-notify before you start ct_dragstrip.
Also, I’m not sure what framework you’re using but it doesn’t appear to be qb-core, so you might want to set the framework to the one you use, or set it to standalone.

how do i go about doing that?

Check shared/_config.lua

do i just delte the rest?

Please don’t delete anything.

Everything is commented through the resource, it tells you what everything does.

Also, there is more information in the README if you need anything else.

im on esx

how do i set the framework?

Again, that is in shared/_config.lua

yeah i dont have those errors anymore i have those i sent in the screenshot now

Can you send a screenshot of the new issue so I can see what the problem is?

this is the erroras im getting now