[STANDALONE] D&P - Force discord voice channel

Done !

The Tebex link links to your tattoo script, just posting this so you’ll be aware.

Fixed! Sorry for that -_-

Nice script, and nice seller ! Good job bro’

1 Like

is it possible to translate the script? or only english?

Hey, what does this script do exactly? Is it like Salty-Chat for Discord?

You can translate it yes!

1 Like

@Panitac Not at all, this is just a simple script that checks if you are in a discord voice channel. If not, it displays the full screen you can see in the post.

Some servers wants their player to be in a voice channel while being in game, to prevent being in a call while roleplaying i guess.

Oh okay, that’s nice too to prevent meta gaming! Thanks for this information. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve just seen that many servers are writing this in their rules. One of my customer asked if I knew a script doing this, so I’ve made it for him! :slight_smile:

Howdy, I’'m having an issue with the script. I’m getting this issue in the console, any ideas? Thanks!

Hi! What is your current server artefact ?

I’m not sure, not the latest that’s for sure. What artifact should I be running with this script?

1 Like

As CFX told in their post, you need version 5181 or above.

Let me update real quick and see if it does anything.

1 Like

Ok - updating to 5402 fixed it. Thanks!

1 Like

D&P - Force discord voice channel presence

i have a issue with D&P - Force discord voice channel presence

1 Like

Solving this in Private Messages! :slight_smile:

Hey have u got it to work ?

Has Anyone got it to work ? i’ve followed step by step and its not working for me could someone assist me with this issue am i missing something would be awesome to get this to work.