[STANDALONE] Custom vehicle radio

no, it is only for who is the vehicle but I have a script like that in my discord.

1 Like

Could you release this client shared script?

script which?

You said you have a radio script that can sync across other players in or outside the vehicle in your discord.

Why can’t you release it on the forums?

Because he sells scripts in his Discord and I think this one costs $75 if I’m looking at it correctly.

If he just sells it via the allowed Tebex way he can just post it here

Anyway, I’m not going to post my script here because I don’t want to and it’s not the time. Sorry

I never wanted to pass on the idea of ​​someone buying something, I just answered Bro’s question up there.

I think what Indra is trying to say is by using Tebex, you can sell your scripts and post them on the forums without violating the FiveM TOS. You are currently violating the FiveM TOS by having a Discord where you sell resources, and will probably result in a ban… switching to Tebex will resolve that. + Tebex is quite nice to use.

What I have or do not have the problem is mine, anyway, I just wanted to answer the guy’s question over there and that’s it. I’m not going to post my script because it took a lot of work to do and that’s it.

That’s fine, but don’t be selling it via your discord server or you will most likely be banned :slight_smile:

the script is mine and I do what I want. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do you, until you get banned :confused:

Note it’s not about selling scripts via discord, it’s about not using Tebex which is against the FiveM terms of service.

1 Like

did I say that at some point that I sell something? do not. What was supposed to be a topic of a beneficial script for the community is becoming something stressful with this whole “ban” story.

It isn’t a standalone script,You have esx triggers in the client side? Might wanna change the name to [ESX] Custom vehicle radio

as I said just above that I would have to remove the script and so I did. It was not what I wanted but due to some people do not understand what I said, but to remove the script. If any moderator wants to delete the topic, feel free.

I don’t know if you know more you can put ANY name in triggerevent, having ‘esx: anything’ as the name of a trigger does not mean anything.