[STANDALONE] BetterFight by SpecialStos - v1.1.8

:heart: I like The Fact that You did not have a harsh Response. Most of the people cannot take 1 reply against their work and defend their script.
will be happy to see a in depth video clarifying the current situation.
Have a good morning (its 7:40 am here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

Yes, so when you melee. Its always so akward when you melee someone by mistake

Hey there everyone,

i have now made an in-depth video on how the script really works. Sorry for the bad microphone but had to do it outside of home with a bad microphone so there you go. Added changelogs and re-edited the features as new things have been implemented.

Thanks for taking the time to re-check.

Best regards,
Cisoko

Will be adding it very very soon. Should be added by tomorrow most probably. Have already done it a few months back for my main server so i’ll just add it as an option.

Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

Hahah, thanks man, :heart:

Well at the end of the day, i see criticism as a bonus. I did pull out a bad video so what would i really expect. The in-depth video is now up and yeah, you can check it out.

Good evening from Cyprus! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Really great script and support, thank you!

How do I get the download ? is not in my email yet ?

Hey there,

i have sent you an email. Check out, thanks :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
SpecialStos

1 Like

really nice script , just wanted quick reply to those people who says they won’t buy encrypted scripts , maybe it is not you , but many many others just buy cool scripts like these make small changes and then say “selling awesome script @copyright seller” it is kinda disgusting really + all the changes you need to do are in config and .js file , there is no need to wander around client and server

Hey mate,

thanks for the backstanding! That’s exactly how i am thinking stuff as well. People also are scared because anyone can put anything in an encrypted file. Probably that’s also a reason why they don’t want encrypted files.

Nevertheless, we try to offer the best range of customizations and quality! That’s why we do have a really hefty config with all the values there.

Hey there peeps,

thanks for tuning in again on my posts.

BetterFight has been updated to v1.1.1.

Posting changelogs now. Would actually recommend checking the video as it is a new updated one with all the new features. Such as vertical recoil and view cam forcer update.

Best Regards,
Cisoko

Hey there,

BetterFight has been updated to v1.1.3.

Check the changelogs above for more information.

Kind Regards

How long does it take to get this after buying? Everything else I’ve bought was instant delivery but this has been over 30 minutes already.

Hey there peeps,

sorry for the delayed response on here. Resource has received quite many updates.

BetterFight is no longer encrypted as per new FiveM rules.

Feel free to checkout my other resources as i do not have the most time to write here on this page due to writing guides, and updating with new code :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
SpecialStos

Hey, I still havent received my download after my purchase yesterday. I also sent you a follow up email but still nothing. Would appreciate it if you could send it to me asap

Hey SnooperSwiper,

thanks for commenting. I have replied to your email. Seems like some issue with Tebex occured while doing the appropriate updates yesterday.

Best Regards,
Cisoko

It looks like my resource and additional functionality without the HUD, but the code is different, but I didn’t understand why you added the id for the weapon?

oh this resource appeared before mine, haha

1 Like

Hey there,

we actually made this resource a year ago or more just released it on February. Whole code is written from scratch and with our “ideology”.

I did have a look into your resource and they do seem very different. I wouldn’t call them the same as recoil for example is different on what speed your carrying, what attachments your gun has and whether your inside a vehicle or not. Then some exports people can use depending if they want more flexibility.

Anyways, long story short BetterFight is more focused making fights better and not just change the weapons themselves.

So yeah, thanks for posting, have a nice day mate!

Best Regards,
Cisoko

Hey man, i cant seem to get my resource, for some reason iam banned on your discord idk why
i have never even join your discord once