[STANDALONE] Advanced Roleplay Environment | Medical System v2 [PAID]

So how can he sell something thats not his?

He isnt even crediting them, just straight off ripping off their work and reselling as his

1 Like

whats to credit?? a skelly pic. or a layout styleā€¦?

1 Like

Very awesomeā€¦ To many years on an Engine and in a bus, one of the reasons I didnā€™t like joining a Fire/EMS on a community was due to the lack of interactions. Most people treated the RP community Fire/EMS as a bandage bunny, so I always felt that side lacked. This system as most has said looks and feels like the A3 ACE med and thatā€™s not a bad thingā€¦ ACE med can and does go in a deep medical system.

One of my questions, will this be a continue project that may include burn levels and treatments, OD (overdoses) levels and treatments and other advanced medical systems and treatments?

How far are you looking at pushing this medical system for Fire/EMS?

Will, this script be capable of utilizing hospital staff also? Meaning xrays and MRIs plus, surgery? I know that it can only go so far and Iā€™m not expecting to see an XRAY film, but if it is performed, does it roll a dice to get a reply of fracture, hair line fracture or sprain?

Thanks and great job.

1 Like

Thanks for your questions.
Currently it is in a production status.

We want to continue and expand the product, whether it is the direction you suggested or a different one.

We are always trying to update our product and add something new to make the work as a fire/ems better.
I had already thought about hospital objects, the next object to come is the ECG.

1 Like

Does this cause damage to the player when they have a MVA?

1 Like

Yes, it does.

1 Like

When purchasing does the Server Name matter at all or just the IP as I am in a test server environment currently?

1 Like

The name gives us an overview. The IP is used for the license system. 2 IP addresses are allowed per license.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Dude what smack are you taking?

The guys not stolen anything just recreated their mod in a different gameā€¦ Itā€™s not using the same code or anything. Shutup lol

2 Likes

You canā€™t use arma code in fivem or fivem code in arma you idiot. So what if itā€™s the same idea and/or look. However, the question here is, if you assume itā€™s the same code, how would you know without cracking the encryption. Sounds like someone needs to be removed from this forum and itā€™s not the creator of this script.

1 Like

This script takes some getting used to, but is great. I even ported the medical history into my EMS MDT so EMS can see it for more RP options.

1 Like

Hello,
Very good job about your ressource.

Little question, how we can desactived this system? i have already one and i want continu use my own system

Screenshot :

I have a second problem i have this error in my consol :

1 Like

Currently itā€™s not possible to deactivate this system.
I will add this in a update.

Also this isnā€™t a error, its a useless warning. Active ā€˜state-savingā€™ and itā€™s gone.

Thanks for your feedback.

3 Likes

Thx for your answer, and continu create perfect ressource.

Best regards

1 Like

Hello, i have new advertissement about Meidcal System

Best regards

1 Like

Already fixed.

3 Likes

Does this work with V1 Final?

1 Like

Yes. It works with v1 final.

1 Like

Ive just been reading some of the guide, does this replace esx_ambulance job or work along beside it?

1 Like