[Standalone] 3D GPS Marker [Paid]

No IP-locked and No Encrypted !

With this ESX-compatible resource that is fully Standalone (you don’t need anything to run it, not even need ESX !), you will be able to offer your players a really great marker, soo you can deactivate the minimap without losing the player and that is perfect for RP servers !

It has been tested and improved for more than a year and consumes very few resources and does not bug.

The script uses 0.00ms to 0.01ms, all is done to use less resources as possible.

You can contact me here discord : localhost#2136

Preview : Video

Buy it here : Buy it now ! (5.99€)*
*You pay more here, because the payment methods offered are much more expensive for me.

SPECIAL OFFER : Buy it now ! (3.99€)

special offer until january 9

1 Like

Love the idea, could be very useful :star_struck:

1 Like

Its free mate

totaly not the same with not the same implementation, it’s like i release a speedometer and you show me sexy speedometer saying “it’s free mate” :rofl:

Please send a copy of your release to moderators group for approval.

Just how I can do that ?

1 Like

That’s a free resource. I use it in my own server. @Rocwo well it’s like taking sexy speedometer changing few colors, few lines and saying it’s new xD

Waiting for

Proof that it is a free resource ? You speak a lot now prove it or shut up plz.
If you looked up the video posted with you would have seen that the marker was animated and changed size according to the distance, always staying at the right size to take all the space on the screen.