Srp_ipl (An easily configurable IPL Loader)

We love you dude! keep up the good work!

Is anyone else having issue with PDM Front Desk and Window On the right beside it not loading? Works fine in Bob74 but not this. I couldnt find anything different that bob74 was doing that this was not but for some reason this ipl loader has this issue.

I have personlly not had this issue myself. I have went through bobs ipl to find any major differences myself. His project is completely written differently and it works great for what it is but personally I find it confusing for people that donā€™t understand lua. If anyone else is experiencing issues Iā€™d love to know about them as I am rewritting this and hope to avoid these type of issues.

Added this in iplprops.lua
Fixed it.

if config.simeonIpl then

ActivateInteriorEntitySet(config.simeonId, "csr_beforeMission")

ActivateInteriorEntitySet(config.simeonId, "shutter_closed")

end
2 Likes

Thanks a ton! I appreciate that more than you know. I will make sure to make that an option on the new release.

Does this script work good with build 2189?
Also this fixing the no floor at Simeoneā€™s?

Does anyone know the IPLs to make the xmas trees and decorations etc appear in apartments?

I donā€™t think itā€™s an ipl exactly. Probably just props. Iā€™ll have to look into it.

1 Like

Maybe entityset or something. Bow you doing anyways dude? Last we spoke, you had unfortunately got Covid. Glad to hear youā€™re still kicking it.

Yeah Iā€™m good. Covid sucked. Been working on getting this project how I want it. Doing a complete rewrite. Just been busy working my day job and coding when I get the chance. Thanks for checking in on me though. I appreciate it a ton

2 Likes

No problem man, Iā€™ve been messing about with my Cayo Perico resource. Finally figured out how to remove snow from North Yankton, and finally found the room ID for the entity sets.

SetDeepOceanScaler(0.0)

SetZoneEnabled(GetZoneFromNameId(ā€œPrLogā€), false) ā€“ REMOVES SNOW FROM CP

interiorID = 280065

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice work. Thatā€™s dope. The natives can be pretty tricky sometimes. I think Cayo Perico is loaded completely different than ipls are but Iā€™m still curious if ipls could load it instead of invoking natives and stuff.

Yeah, Cayo Perico is tricky and different to most scripted maps and IPLS, my resource requests the IPLs, however invoking the natives is required as well as the obvious, gamebuild 2189.

By default, some of the natives do weird things, for example, one of them conceals Los Santos so that it can load the island, another native disables the radio wheel which, makes sense however I disabled that native, thereā€™s a setting for ambient sounds while on the island, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Itā€™s also trickier because you have to tell the script, ā€œwhile on Cayo Perico, do this, while in Los Santos, donā€™t do thatā€.

Youā€™re more than welcome to see how Iā€™ve done it as majority of the code has been stuff Iā€™ve found in forums, dumps, and just experimenting.

Yeah sure. Iā€™ll take a look at it.

1 Like

Hi, I have an error when activating the hospital pillbox mapping. Only the option that streams the customized interior works for me. I need the closed hospital, no the destroyed one, or any of them works for me. Is there any way to fix it? Since I have the hospital mapping on another spot and I want to close that one, but the destroyed option does not load me.

Yeah man try the fixed option. I believe thats the one that boards up the door. Also you can just try a door locking script if you still have trouble. I am completely rewritting this so support for this version will be limited.

2 Likes

Any update for the new Tuner DLC IPLs?

1 Like

The new tuner ipls will be out with the next big release

1 Like

anyone know with this new build 2372 that unlocks the new dlc, will it also have older dlcs? 2189
or what ever its called? I use that build right now just wondering if switch will I lose all of the dlc we have been using