SQ GAME Level 5 (all frameworks)

About

The resource replicate the game “The Glass Stepping Stones” .

“The Glass Stepping Stones” is a game inspired by balance games like hopscotch - a popular game.

To participate you need to go to a specific location and wait a countdown till the game starts. Game collects a $100 fee from all participants before it starts and pays rewards to winners at the end. When the game starts no more players can join until the game finishes.

Game starts and all players teleport into location. The players cross a bridge in which they must jump from one glass panel to the next. One panel is made of tempered glass and can hold many people. The other is made of regular glass, and will shatter under a player’s weight, allowing the person to fall to his or her doom. They all have 16 minutes total to cross the bridge.

Features

Resource is highly configurable and has next features:

• Glass Bridge. Bridge with 2 types of glass synchronised between all players. If the player moves on the wrong glass - game over and glass breaks. Each game is random.
  • Location in MLO. Modeled location with attention to details, realistic sounds, lights, shadows and no rain inside.
  • Accumulative Reward. If no one won in the game all fees accumulate to total reward for the next game.
  • All included. You receive Location, Clothes and Script.
  • Countdown. When the countdown is over and you are not in the finish zone - game over.
  • Multiplayer. Many players can join the game together.
  • Optimized. CPU and Network Optimized. If you are not in the game, the script takes less than 0.01 ms and a few requests sended over the network.
  • Plug-and-play. Standalone, ESX, QBCore and vRP versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhofuOKzWYA

Thanks for watching!

Tebex

We are selling the script HERE .

*When you buy the script you automatically support FiveM by 15% of the total purchase price.

We made

A B
Code is accessible There are 2 versions (encrypted and source available)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2500
Requirements No
Support Yes
8 Likes

Title says QBCore, post says Qbus. For which one is it now?

1 Like

looks very nice! good job

2 Likes

QBCore, thanks for notice.

1 Like

Any chance I could get a quick explanation on the Polyzone set up. Just bought both and I did not realize there would be an extra setup since it was not mentioned.

Nevermind, just looked at the fxmanifest you already have and I obviously just need to start polyzone

No need to start a polyzone, it will be started automatically via depedencies filed in fxmanifest.lua.

In my opinion Dalgona should be next, why? Because it’s by far the easiest to create out of the series and wouldn’t take that long to finish (script wise) therefore sometime after you release the Dalgona level, we should expect some of the more interesting levels to be made! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

would anything mess up if we changed the song.mp3 to a different song

The song is not used, it will be used in next update.

oh okay whens the next update

Today-tomorrow.

I purchased (Level 1) and we were satisfied. Purchased (Level 5) and we are just as satisfied! It’s been great fun playing with the community - the only issue we’ve noticed is that sometimes both glass ceilings will break when an individual jumps, this leaves it invisible but players can still jump and ‘hope’ to land!

[[Update: It appears that this script removes the minimap from car-huds.]]

1 Like

hi, i put the script in and it completly disabled weapon wheel and minimap on my server

2 Likes

Same here and also sometimes both glass breaks in same row what makes impossible to complete!

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

any update yet

Update:

• Fixed minimap and weapon wheel dissappearance;
  • Fixed revive issue (esx, qb-core);
  • Fixed winner message (qb-core, esx);

Latest update is available by your personal download link in your mail-box.

1 Like

haha nice one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update:

• Player will start game without shoes;
  • Fixed unbrekable glasses;