SQ GAME LEVEL 1 (all frameworks)

thank you

do you have another way to buy???

Are you planning to do the other games? Especially the 5th game where object can fall when you jump to it would be really cool and doable I think.

when the game is over i will get teleportet away but im still dead how can i fix that?

This should be fixed with latest update, try to download files once again. If the issue will not be resolved, please write me direct message, we will investigate the problem and fix it.

We’re thinking about it for now. Oh, by the way maybe we’ll just do a vote to see what game could be made next?

0 voters

1 Like

Level 2 - it would Nui based minigame I think
Level 3 - would be who press Space quicker
Level 4 - I think would not be doable as every pair could choose whatever hame they want to play
Level 5 - Would be awesome and doable with good mapping, also freezeentityposition would be useful here

1 Like

Thank you so much for link our pack :smiley: !

1 Like

with the clothing i dont understand what to put here

Open vMenu - Player Appearance - Ped Customization:

Now for example you want to change a mask, you selecting mask via vMenu:

We have now needed values - it is 2 (mask category) and 39 (selected mask). Now you decrease those values by 1, final values will be:
2 - 1 = 1 and 39 - 1 = 38. And you put those values into config.lua

Now it is time to change values in config.lua.

oh i dont use vmenu

Well, you would need to put vMenu if you want to put your own clothes.

oh can I not find out the clothing numbers and put them in there

1 Like

Sure, you also can do it like this. I think you can find those numbers in your database or some clothing script like skingchanger.

yeah i use skin changer thank you, im just confused on what number is which type of clothing

1 Like

Update:

• Update walls models. Some server had issues with texture flickering, this update should solve this.
  • Added 1 second wait time after song stops - should give a bit better game experience.
  • Fixed showNotification error on older ESX versions.

Looks nice need like Squid Game Server.

1 Like

how to open Multiplayer in my server went start i come solo

Players just need to stay on marker together with you before the game starts.

i like the TV show, and this is very nice.
Good Job! :+1:

1 Like