SQ GAME LEVEL 1 (all frameworks)

About

The resource replicate the game “Red Light, Green Light”.

“Red Light, Green Light” is a popular game, often played in different countries. How the game is played varies throughout different regions of the world.

To participate you need to go on specific location and wait a countdown till the game starts. Game collects $100 fee from all participants before it starts and pay rewards to winners at the end. When the game starts no more players can join until the game finishes.

Game starts and all players teleport into location. There you see a closed cube-like space with a gigang Doll far away and two guards standing nearby.

Game countdown starts, players goal is to reach the end of location (Doll’s position) before countdown is over and players also are now allowed to move while Doll is watching.

Features

Resource is highly configurable and has next features:

• Location. Modeled location with attention to details such as doors, walls, guns, tree, doll and guards.
  • Doll. Doll sign the song and rotating head smooth and synchronised between all players;
  • NPC’s. NPC’s can be spawned in the role of players. They are shown in a showcase video.
  • Song. Song edited with the help of Adobe Audition to provide the best quality.
  • Detection of players movement.If the doll’s watching and you move - game over.
  • Guns on walls. Guns automatically shooting straight into players.
  • Guards. Standing near a doll with configured and already installed outfits from Game Guard Outfit for MP Male - GTA5-Mods.com.
  • Outfits config. In the config file we’ve provided a config of [RELEASE][PAID]Game clothing Pack [OPTIMISATION] , but you can set up your own outfits as well.
  • Countdown. When the countdown is over and you are not in the finish zone - game over.
  • Multiplayer. Many players can join the game together.
  • Optimized. CPU and Network Optimized. If you are not in game, the script takes less than 0.01 ms and a few requests sended over the network.
  • Plug-and-play. Standalone, ESX, QBCore versions;

https://youtu.be/Tel55PL6C0M

Thanks for watching!

Tebex

We are selling the script HERE.

*When you buy the script you automatically support FiveM by 15% of the total purchase price.

We made

A B
Code is accessible There are 2 versions (encrypted and source available)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000
Requirements No
Support Yes
24 Likes

Looks Nice Man

1 Like

Thanks! It was so fun to create this thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Havn’t watched squid game but this seems very well done, nice job

1 Like

Great work! The game does not feel consistent to be honest, i can be still before the song even stops and ill get shot.

Thanks!

The game does not feel consistent to be honest, i can be still before the song even stops and ill get shot.

This may happen because someone get shooted near you and you get shooted because of him. As a sollution we will try to set a god mode for those who didn’t move, this will solve the issue.

Looks Amazing!

1 Like

This is great. Cannot wait for the next levels

3 Likes

I can confirm that i was the last one alive

1 Like

Added update:

• Force to stop the song when doll is watching.

ANOTHER SUPER FUN Release, I love your work i cant wait to make some purchases when im paid!

2 Likes

Unfortunately it appears when players are downed, after the game they stay downed and the ones whom make it alive are teleported to the SandyShores Airport. Any possible suggestions? Regardless, it’s super fun and a great addition to a servers activities for their community.

1 Like

This is a conflict with revive scripts, already working on solution for this.

Awesome! Sorry again for the bother with it.

Temporary solution for our community was to setup a teleport system from Pillbox to the Squid Game area so that EMS can get there and save the individuals whom don’t get reset. We will patiently await an update! Thanks for the fast response.

1 Like

won’t you let me buy it on the tebex? Have any problem?

1 Like

Added update:

• Fixed: On ESX, no money was charged to the players;
  • Fixed: On ESX, player was not respawned after death;
  • Added: On ESX, player clothes will be changed back when the game is over.
1 Like

does it come with a map ?

Yes, it does.

it says unauthenticated when i try to buy

Tebex has issues, we need to write to Tebex support and wait till issue will be resolved :frowning: