Sprp is recruiting!

Hello there,
My name is Kyle and I am the Founder of SPRP, now i bet your thinking… “What does SPRP stand for?” Well, SPRP stands for State Patrol RolePlay and we are a very small community which needs more active players, like you!
We do realistic roleplay such as Civillian RP, Police RP, Fire RP and even EMS RP. We are recruiting for all parts of SPRP because we only started the server development around the 28th November 2017, All you need to do is head on over to the link below this paragraph and apply for what you want to be apart of. The server is still in development but is still playable. We have just implemented loads of scripts, we are now on to implementing Vehicle Addons and Mods that will make this community stand out.

Apply for SPRP: https://www.cognitoforms.com/StatePatrolRPSPRP/SPRPRecruitmentForm

Our main goal is to become a better community that DOJ (Department of Justice) We currently have more cripts in there and better scenery. You can also join our discord and apply for the Application Form through there!

Our Discord link: https://discord.gg/bFyv2st (this link should NEVER expire, if it does please reply to this thread).

You can also email us for futher enquiries: statepatrolrp@outlook.com
Our website is still being developed. But our website will be: sprp.clanwebsite.com (going to have a proper domain next year).

We hope to see your Application Form.

Best of luck,
Kyle H. (1 A-01)
Founder/ Administrator
State Patrol RP.

Don’t move this topic back when it was moved to the correct category because you posted it in the wrong category.

1 Like

Ive only just posted this.

I moved it to #server-development:server-bazaar :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes and Tea moved it… Don’t move it back to the wrong category.

1 Like

Oh right, aha. I wont.

look who it is kyle h huh the one trying to steal my members isnt it

So you banned me from your server, that’s why I created my own. I am not stealing your members. They moved over to mine because you treat them like crap.

Treated them like crap? theres rules to follow, it dosent help if they spam me train me for helicopter
500x So Fuck Off You Have 15 In Your Discord I Have 203 Grow Up And Find Another Way Of Growing Your Community Then Taking From Other’s You Queer Faggot

Errm… Chill out guys.

no not chill out hes a fucking dumb ass with glasses without the power to grow his own members its just dumb

No, you can’t treat your members right. Thats why I left DOSJ.

fuck sake are you mentally unstable, its not about the numbers ffs, your server is corrupt af and im sure all the members are up to here with your shit

Tell Viktor not to post saying I steal members, when clearly im advertising here. Oh and i cant run a server because i have glasses :joy: BUT yes, dont drob the n word here.

Just saying that the Discord Invite Link has expired.

noone is stealing members.

he posted it in the FiveM server bazaar

that’s sexist and i’m offended

… what does it have to do that he has glasses?

racism

sexism!

hey, at least someone with common sense

i have written out an official warning against everyone that insulted in here, please keep it calm and don’t cause drama over a random server, thanks.

4 Likes

Hey its me
Recently i have been looking for a server and the discord link is Expired can you please add me on discord and if you don’t mind i can help with your server Edge jelly#0980

1 Like

Hello Edge-Jelly.
I had no idea that the Discord Link was broken. I will add you on Discord, but here is a working link towards the server… https://discord.gg/8vMPV3B

Oh, the server doesn’t stand for StatePatrol RolePlay anymore, it stands for SouthernPoint RolePlay.
Many thanks,
Kyle.
SPRP Owner.

the link is breake???

yooo viktor min broder, kyle använder en logga jag skappade när jag och han skulle starta innan allt vart bajs mellan oss, och nu säger han att han har gjort allt och vill ej svara på fler meddelanden haha vilken skit…

håller du fortfarande på med fivem servrar?