Speeding up your Server 101 (Windows)

help

Already indexed but still giving warning of 1000ms

1 Like

is this good?

because i have this warning let me know how can i fix please

2 Likes

Guys when a player joins the server, I get hitch warnings. Only once though every time the server starts. Has anyone have a fix for this?

Hello everyone, I’m getting a pretty diferrent problem, my connectors get a lot more duration.
And If I’ve no one logged into the server and continue receiving hitchs. I really don’t know what to do right now, I was with some problems with async, but now I fixed it.

Please someone help me ! Thanks !

Try to download a new version of mysql-async, i’ve done some changes and it fixed.

that’s standard nothing to worry about.

Can somebody help me, i dont know what indexes to make :slight_smile: [MariaDB:10.3.17-MariaDB] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_addoninventory] [446ms] SELECT * FROM items
[MariaDB:10.3.17-MariaDB] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_addonaccount] [446ms] SELECT * FROM addon_account
[MariaDB:10.3.17-MariaDB] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_vehicleshop] [408ms] SELECT * FROM vehicle_categories
[MariaDB:10.3.17-MariaDB] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_datastore] [371ms] SELECT * FROM datastore
[MariaDB:10.3.17-MariaDB] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_boat] [351ms] UPDATE owned_vehicles SET stored = true WHERE stored = false AND type = ‘boat’
[MariaDB:10.3.17-MariaDB] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_property] [347ms] SELECT * FROM properties
[MariaDB:10.3.17-MariaDB] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_society] [337ms] SELECT * FROM jobs
[MariaDB:10.3.17-MariaDB] [Slow Query Warning] [es_extended] [324ms] SELECT * FROM items
[MariaDB:10.3.17-MariaDB] [Slow Query Warning] [es_extended] [324ms] SELECT * FROM jobs

1 Like

Can I do the part with “New Index -> KEY” for linux as well ?

Yes, that part is database related independent from the OS.

I have the same issue when i start my server.
If someone know how to solve that i would be good.

Could someone tell me what would cause this image

Same problem, I need to know too why shows that.

This happen with the newest version of esx_vehicleshop, just revert to a older version.

alright thank you!

Would this be the same thing as the vehicle shop

What about this?

conseguiu resolver?

Revert to previous version to fix this.

Capture
Anyone have any sort of idea as to what this could be? I know Badger Essentials take a bit but its a hefty script so I’m not too worried about it.