Spawn vehicles when server starts

Hello,
I’m looking for a method to spawn a few vehicles when server starts.
I found this thread: [Release] SecretCars > car only in local need to be fix
But it doesn’t work for server, it only works for the client. And even if I modified the code, it spawns the cars everytime when a user joins.
So, basicaly I want to put 5 Faggios next to spawn. This way, the players can drive around the city.
I hope someone knows how to do this because I’m scratching my head for 3 days now and I couldn’t find anything.
I forgot to mention, I’m using ESX. And I disabled all the NPCs and vehicle spawning.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This resource should do what you’re looking for:

Thank you @glitchdetector, I don’t know how I have missed this resource.
Also, I want to ask if there is a vehicle limit can I spawn unlimited cars on the server?

I’m bumping this thread because that resource is not really what I wanted. It is a nice resource, but it spawns the vehicles for each client and the vehicles are not syncronized between players.
In this point I really tried everything I found on documentation and forum without success. So if someone can point me in the right direction for this job I will be grateful.

I have tried looking into other resources (like PoliceJob) but none of them handle this problem.
FiveM built in vehicle generator doesn’t work as well or I don’t know how to use it, but I’m very sure I have tried everything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.