Spawn Selector but never seen before

May I ask, does this work with bcs-housing? I didn’t see it on the list but wasn’t sure if that’s something that can be supported

1 Like

Nice script :smiley:

1 Like

If creator reach to me, we can integrate.

Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

Im on qbcore, any news on this?

Amazing work!

nice script !

Spawn Selector back in the store now!

Amazing script, even better support!

1 Like

Such a great spawn selector !

1 Like

Update Notes:
-Fixed duplicate chair issue.
-Fixed illenium-appearance default ped issues.
-Added es_extended , qb-core , qbx-core all versions compatibility.
-Added ps-housing support.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Is it possible to install a protection that requires you to be offline for at least x minutes before you can choose a location? and otherwise only last position

Finally, added.

1 Like

Environment:

• QB-Core (almost qbx)
  • ox-inventory
  • qb-ambulancejob
  • ps-housing

The script is pretty unique and sweet, however, it is mad rough on the edges. Unlike grabbing character outfit data and applying it onto a random ped, the script forces the player to load (via framework, Triggering 'QBCore:..:OnPlayerLoaded') before actually spawning in. This causes a multitude of issues;

• If a player is dead, they cannot interact with spawn select. A common feedback on how death disable’s most controls.
  • These events also control other actions, such as triggering the player as “logged in” - while they are just about logged in.
  • If it is a new player, they either don’t see a ped, or the ped toggles after the ped are seated (for spawn select).

I tried switching up the framework playerloaded triggers to somewhere in the spawn function, however, this causes script errors when trying to apply ped clothing.

Overall, amazing design, finally something unique. The computer interface thing is amazing too. Sadly, cannot be used out of box due to its poor mechanism to apply character clothing onto a ped.