South Bay | Allowlisted 18+ | LOOKING FOR NEW GANGS/MCS WANTING TO START UP AND HIRING ALL DEPARTMENTS

Website for more information:

Discord for updates and community:

Welcome:

• Thank you for looking at our post. We are a growing community looking for role players that want to have fun. Helpful staff and developers. Heavy community-based server. Streamers welcome small or big. Whitelisted jobs are always ready to hire and train new personnel. New and Veteran Role Players welcome!

Framework:

• QB Core

Whitelisted Jobs:

• San Andres State Trooper
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
  • Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Fire Rescue
  • San Andreas Medical Services- Doctors/Nurses
  • Rebel Towing

Civilian Jobs:

• Ubereats
  • Trucking
  • Gruppe 6 Armored Truck Driver
  • Fishing
  • City Garbage Collector
  • Taxi/Limo Services
  • PDM Car Repo Services

Planned Government Jobs

• Mayor
  • District Attorney
  • Lawyers
  • Judges
  • Correction Officers

Custom Cars

• Over 100+ custom cars, are constantly being rotated out and added. Community suggestions and polls for the cars you want to own.

Drugs

• Cocaine -Grow and sell cocaine to players and locals. Smuggle them out of the city.
  • Meth- Produce and sell meth to players and locals.
  • Weed - Grow and Sell your weed to players and locals.
  • Others- More Drugs in the server, join to find out. More in development.
11 Likes

Civ Jobs are doable with friends! :slight_smile:

• Earn together!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Tons of exciting possibilities. Lots of custom scripts with tons more on the way. Here we have a police officer that came to the rescue of an armored truck driver that was being robbed.

5 Likes

Looking to fill ranks on all levels

Hiring whitelisted Police/Paramedics/Tow

Hiring car dealer sales persons

Looking for devoted and motivated team members to join our staff team

Join the discord for inquires :grin:

5 Likes

This server needs to get some publicity! Its a nice place to be, lots of great stuff in the city. Staff is very helpful when it comes to situations in game and out. They’re very fair when it comes to admin situations, and very helpful when people are having issues trying to connect or when random stuff happens. They’re not dismissive and they try their best to help people that are having issues. Even if its not server related. There’s a lot of neat twists to their scripts in the city that I personally haven’t seen on any other server I’ve played on. You can tell a lot of time and effort gets put into the development side of things. I know they’re a new server trying to grow and I can only imagine how much more fun this server would be once they start peaking. Don’t sleep on this server! They’re always opening different whitelist positions trying to get the community more involved. I noticed the server owner and even their current staff have a hands off approach to taking high level positions away from the community. I’ve seen this done so many times in other servers and its totally a conflict of interest IMO when the whole staff team runs every aspect of the server by taking away all the high level whitelists, etc. This staff team seems different they’d rather see a lot of cool stuff go out to the community. Come down and check it out for yourselves. I believe the server is a US based server mostly populated around 9pm EST but the owner has mentioned that he’d love to get EU and other time zones to join to make the server populated around the clock. Check out their website www.southbayrp.com to learn how to join, very detailed information on their homepage to join the server. Staff if you see this keep up the great work! I cant wait to see what else is in store for the city.

7 Likes

The server is very fun, people are helpful, staff is always available for help, the jobs are really creative and smart and it’s fun to see how they evolve and work on more things for the server, the devs do a very good job at working on the server when they can and it shows! :slight_smile: I personally am from the EU so hopefully more EU people will come and join us! The server is still rather new so a lot of whitelisted jobs are still available if anyone is looking to make a fresh start somewhere.

5 Likes

Los Angeles Police Department HIRING!
Come join the LAPD! We are hiring entry level police officers and experienced police officers. We have a custom fleet with over 13 vehicles ranging from motorcycles to full sized trucks. We are rank structured with the opportunity for advancing up the ranks. Multiple divisions from street patrol, gang task force, vice , air units, moto, and swat. Our main police department is the new 8 stories Vespucci Police department located in the west side of town. Join the discord for more information.

4 Likes

Despite being very new, this unique server is quickly gaining traction (and with good reason). One thing I love is that there is a healthy balance of things to do. There are several legal jobs that you can do either alone or with friends, there are illegal things you can do such as complex bank heists and illegal drugs that can be sold in bulk through in-game mini-missions, sold to NPC’s, or consumed by players, and a ton of other things that continue to be discovered as you play.

The development team is very active both in maintaining their high standard for “quality of life” in the server, as well as constantly innovating new and exciting things for us to do. There are a ton of custom buildings, cars, jobs, and honestly just too much to list in one post… but I will continue to check back periodically with updates on new things.

In the meantime, go check it out for yourself. The quality of RP is above average, the amount of work that has been put into this server is immediately apparent, and honestly its new enough that you’re still sort of starting off on equal footing with everyone else. There are no huge established gangs or mega-rich players, there is no pay-to-win scheme going on in the background, the economy is very balanced… and honestly more than anything I love that they take and implement feedback from the community.

:surfing_man::surfing_woman::beach::sun_behind_small_cloud: Check it out, you won’t be disappointed! :surfing_man::surfing_woman::beach::sun_behind_small_cloud:

4 Likes

What can I say about South Bay RP? Only good things. There is more than enough to do to keep one busy for days even if one just does an audit of the jobs rather than investing in one.

Want to have a splashy flashy car or house? 100% doable and in the case of a car you could be the only one in the city that has it. Want to try out Med or Tow before you put in an application? You 100% can and players will treat you just like they would someone in the whitelisted position (And they’ll love you for being on).

South Bay Roleplay is a Fantastic server and I urge everyone (no really I do… I have the head shaking friends to prove it) to stop by and check it out.

5 Likes

Just updating with more things about the server:

In the last week, they’ve had car meets, a dealership sales event, and added several interiors to buildings that I don’t think I’ve seen elsewhere. One of them is the Zonah hospital, which is very well done and impressive. You can go in for normal treatment, or check into a private room, and there’s also the ability to be put in a “protective custody” type thing if you’re severely injured while caught committing a crime (Much more realistic than just being sent off to jail in perfect health moments after being shot in the head haha). EMS staff can go on duty here, change into uniforms, grab supplies from the stock room and pharmacy, retrieve cars from the garage, etc.

They’ve added player housing all over the map, there are several motels in various regions, so you’re not stuck with every single player trying to go to the pink cage… the way their cars work is pretty unique too! If you fall behind on your car payments, for example, there are player mini-missions where someone is doing repos. They repo local cars, but also there’s a chance that they may be reposessing your car assuming you end up on the repo list and the car is in the game at that time. Brings an interesting dynamic thats player to player, instead of just automating repos via a script or admin action. I really dig it.

Other whitelist jobs like tow also have mini-missions that can be done during downtime, but real calls are always prioritized over local calls… its really impressive how well all this stuff works and just how much thought and effort has gone into creating all of this. Don’t sleep on this place, it will have a waitlist to get in before you know it!

Again, just way too much stuff to squeeze into one post… but I’ll try to keep coming back periodically with updates for y’all.

Here’s a pic of the new hospital I mentioned above:

3 Likes

Whitelist Applications:
Los Angeles Police Department [OPEN]
Los Angeles Fire Department [OPEN]
LA City Towing [OPEN]

Apply now via discord, https://discord.gg/aqdXjWx #whitelistapplications

4 Likes

Where to start? For one this server has so many UNIQUE features, for example, you have to buy a phone in order to use a phone. They also have drones in the city you can operate! It’s amazing! A custom police station and hospital! There are tons of legal jobs to do and a lot of illegal things to do. They have it all! Custom cars, Houses for sale, hotels for rent, you name it they have it most likely! This is one amazing server and a lot more people need to see this community! They have some whitelisted jobs like Police, EMS/Fire, and Tow! They have two jobs (AAA and AMS) which are really cool as well! Say you apply to tow and want to help citizens still you can go work for AAA and do minor repairs, car washes, fix popped tires, and more! Oh yeah did I mention you can pop peoples tires with a knife as well! AMS is like EMS but it isn’t whitelisted and your abilities are limited. It is basically volunteer work but fun as well! You’re still here reading this? How come you haven’t joined to come explore this amazing city yourself?! Come check out the very unique dealership system, including loans! Yes you can make payments on cars you want. They have four dealerships (PDM, Motorcycles, Off Road, and High End) With a bunch of custom cars to choose from! Come and join today! Ill even throw in a reward, anyone who finds me in the city will get a free prize from myself. Just look for Smity :wink:

5 Likes

Ever wanted to join a server but worried about how you would be treated as you figured everything out?

Recently I’ve had several friends who are new to Role Play and FiveM joined South Bay RP and not only has everyone been kind but they’ve been super helpful as well.

From helping create a character and start down the path of getting an ID and a job. To explaining the rules of the server and different ways situations can be handled in a High Quality RP manner. The South Bay RP community has done it all.

I would 100% recommend South Bay RP to anyone who is interested in a GTA RP server. Those with prior RP experience will find the server a diverse experience with more being added every day. While those those who are new to RP will find it a welcoming environment to learn and dip their toes in the RP waters.

5 Likes

I’m new to roleplay I’ve scanned too so many servers and every single one has disappointed, too many jobs that are broken and don’t work, too maps that are so busy with info that you cant see what street you’re on. when I landed here I was taken to an easy character creator with many options to pick from.
i started this very cool job going around the city and picking up trash from random places, this job also has co op elements.

this server has a level of attention like a newborn baby where details how jobs work and vehicle, and inventory.

the government officials kept asking me about my opinion and i kept says it great i love it

cant wait to see where this life is going to take me and find new roads to open up for me.

lets dive in

5 Likes

Over the past few days, ive been playing on South Bay Roleplay a great deal. From my experience, while it may be a new server these mods are amazing at what they do! so very helpful even with issues that aren’t presented to them. I fell asleep on the server yesterday and James G and Spoof were kind enough to find me and take care of my AFK character! such a wonderful community and im happy to now be a part of it!

5 Likes

If you’re curious to see some of the things they have available, check out the player guide:
https://guide.southbayrp.com/hc/en-us

It appears to be a work in progress that they continue to add to on a regular basis, but it is REALLY well done and makes the transition for new players very easy.

The devs have added some cool features to the weapons systems such as the fact that every weapon has a serial number that the police can run in a database to determine the original purchaser’s name, you can also illegally file off the serial number, if you add attachments to a weapon (silencer, extended mags, etc.) they stay on the weapon, so you don’t need to hand someone the weapon plus all the attachments. You just give them the weapon and it stays as you had it configured. When you bring a weapon out, you do it from a hot bar (1-5) in the visual inventory system, not the GTA weapon wheel, and you can cycle from “SAFE” to “SEMI” and even to “BURST / FULL-AUTO” if that particular weapon has those firing modes. It just adds an awesome layer of realism to the RP. Once in a while you’ll have someone that forgets to take the safety off their weapon, or they get shot in the leg and stumble a little, go into an injured stance and move more slowly, they start bleeding and need medical attention… its really just way too much to try and explain in a post like this. You’ve got to check it out for yourself to understand.

Come check it out, the community is very friendly and the server has a TON of awesome features that I’m sure you’ll love!! :sun_behind_small_cloud: :surfing_man:

4 Likes

I recently joined the South Bay community and I have to say I am super impressed.

Everyone has been supremely kind, helping not only with setting up FiveM but in general. I was having difficulty understanding how one of the jobs worked (I was missing the indicator on the map) and the Admin took the time to help me learn the job so that I could continue on without frustration.

Overall it’s been a 10 fo 10 experience for me, not only as some who is new to the server but as someone who is new to FiveM in general.

5 Likes

I just wanted to mention that I love all the custom vehicles that are constantly being put in. There is a lot to choose from between custom motorcycles, sedans, luxury cars, sports cars, muscle cars, off-road vehicles, and more. The car meets are always a ton of fun, as are the illegal races, off-road expeditions and more.

4 Likes

BEST Fucking server ever super realistic THIS IS THE BEST NON WHITELISTED SERVER EVER AND IM NOT EVEN CAPPING

4 Likes