Someone help my server got blocked and idk why

My server got blocked and idk why i use a vps

it says this

This server has been blocked from the FiveM platform. Stated reason: This server might be hosted by an unauthorized GSP. You can only host FiveM servers from a (real) VPS/dedicated server provider, which is not advertising their services with FiveM, or from zap-hosting.com/fivem2 . Servers from ZAP-Hosting are licensed, preconfigured, ready to use and available in many locations (EU, USA, CA, SEA, OCE).

If you feel that you got this message mistakenly, please contact support@fivem.net with the IP address of your server, a screenshot with proof of authentication with the ‘root’/‘Administrator’ account and the name of the hosting provider.
If you manage this server and you feel this is not justified, please contact your Technical Account Manager.
HELP!

1. read it
  2. youre using a hosting thats not adverted by fivem (century hosting)
  3. either buy a vps that isnt fivem related
  4. or buy a zap hosting vps
  5. live life and be happy

Yeah… I really recommend reading it as it tells you how to get help. Read the 2nd paragraph.

“I don’t know why”

This server has been blocked from the FiveM platform. Stated reason: This server might be hosted by an unauthorized GSP. You can only host FiveM servers from a (real) VPS/dedicated server provider, which is not advertising their services with FiveM, or from zap-hosting.com/fivem2 . Servers from ZAP-Hosting are licensed, preconfigured, ready to use and available in many locations (EU, USA, CA, SEA, OCE).