Some question

Hi!
At the start I want to say sorry for my English, but Im keep studying. Lets move to questions.
So I have VPS which gives me some troubles. I mean its keep saying that:

[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_vehicleshop] [3706ms] SELECT * FROM vehicle_categories
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_shops] [3701ms] SELECT * FROM items
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [gcphone] [3699ms] DELETE FROM phone_messages WHERE (DATEDIFF(CURRENT_DATE,time) > 10)
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [es_extended] [3697ms] SELECT * FROM items
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_weaponshop] [3697ms] SELECT * FROM weashops
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_addoninventory] [3697ms] SELECT * FROM items
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_addonaccount] [3696ms] SELECT * FROM addon_account
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_society] [3694ms] SELECT * FROM jobs
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_property] [3699ms] SELECT * FROM properties
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [netr_garages] [3697ms] DELETE FROM `user_parkings`
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_datastore] [3695ms] SELECT * FROM datastore

Next question is about Weaponshop. I want to make 3 type of shops.
2 Illegals - like BlackWeaponShop 1 and BlackWeaponShop 2. Items`ll be different on these shops, I mean in BlackWeaponShop 1 you can buy AK, Shotgun and SMG. On the second one you can buy Snipers and other weapons. How can I do that?

Thanks for any help.

Thats resource specific and you will have to ask in the resource responsible for this.

Slow queries warning is because your database is misconfigured probably. See Speeding up your Server 101 (Windows)

Did you try to create more shops before you made this topic?

Yes I already tried that and nothings happened when I set the blip.

esx_weaponshop-master.zip (22.2 KB)
untested so make a backup. Dont forget to set the coords in the bottom of the config.

So I tryed a lot of things to repair my db, but slow query still appears. Any ideas?