Some Billie Eilish merch(my first time doing clothes)

e76560091062ad4f563157e30c05af5c

this is my frist time making anything eup i have gotten better at it since and doing more police eup now the female version of this merch is planned but agian it was a quick make figured to share it and get feedback enjoy

Billie Eilish merch.rar (564.7 KB)

2 Likes

this is CRINGY AS HELL :confused:

8 Likes

:man_shrugging:

there some stuff that should never be released and im sorry to say but this is one of them… Im not knocking your work im just knocking your thoughts :smile:

10/10 for effort
-1/10 for thoughts on it

2 Likes

i mean like i siad this is my very frist thing i made it was a joke that ended up inot this id rather share it out there then it just sit on my pc unused i have some better things i have that arent yet ready for releaseing this was made with Paint 3D lol i have better programs now XD thanks for the feedback though <3

1 Like

Though it might not be to everyone’s taste… nicely done. Look forward to seeing more in the future

3 Likes

paint 3d :smile: that still a thing lol… like I said im not knocking you just the thoughts that been put into it… there going to be people that love it but there going to be people that hate it … you cant win them all lol… anyways good luck with your other releases :slight_smile: im sure to give you more feedback on your next release good or bad :smile:

2 Likes

Nice but EUP stands for Emergency Uniform Pack… I just don’t see anything emergency like here

4 Likes

eup has evolved to way more than just “emergency uniform pack” its so far passed that its crazy

hi buddy

1 Like