[Solved] The opening notebook animation is something like on nopixel

It’s about animation on the key that opens the clipboard in short is someone able to help me because I can find one.

I apologize in advance for my English.

1 Like

Can you provide me a screenshot of it?

Do you want the clipboard or notepad?

indeks111

It’s about the animation that opens by pressing the key.

No that isn’t how that animation works, it just plays the animation, someone has made it so if you press a key it will play the animation.

I haven’t tested this but it should work

Press L to start the animation.

Client

local ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Wait(0) 

if IsControlPressed(0, 182) and (DoesEntityExist(ped) and not IsEntityDead(ped)) then

TaskStartScenarioInPlace(ped, "WORLD_HUMAN_CLIPBOARD", 0, true);
	            Citizen.Wait(999999999)
            ClearPedTasksImmediately(ped)
        end

if IsPedUsingScenario(ped, "WORLD_HUMAN_CLIPBOARD") and (IsControlPressed(0, 32) or IsControlPressed(0, 33) or IsControlPressed(0, 34) or IsControlPressed(0, 35)) then
            ClearPedTasks(ped)
        end
    end
end)

To change the button change the value “182” to a different one on this page http://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/ to cancel the animation, use either W, A, S or D.

1 Like

@BabbaTundaee And would not it be possible to make it open at least every 15 seconds?
Adding a string to the chat when it opens, for example: the nick checks citizens, in the range of a person up to 10 meters.

Mark this as solved @BabbaTundaee Solved it for you man.

@KrizFrost Only here is not how it should be …

I’m not sure what you are wanting can you go into more detail.

It’s mainly about this animation that it works every 15 seconds, because it can be used only once and only so much works.
And here is the second, when pressed, he showed himself to write, for example, LuTher checks the list of citizens, but in the area of 15 meters near the player, an inscription on the chat.

So you want a proximity and why do you want it to run every single 15 seconds. Just press it and run it. Adding a chat message with a proximity isn’t hard.

It’s complicated for me.
Therefore, I am asking for such add-ons that will be useful on my rp server.

Yes which I just asked and you ignored, what is nopixel?

Server nopixel the one which is full of twitch, which has such animations for the key and the content also.

Never heard of it.

(20 Chars)

You mean when you look at the player list on nopixel?

That’s exactly what this is all about. :grinning:

Ahh ok just have a key binded to the animation and have it play on their character my dude :stuck_out_tongue: should be super easy look up the holster script and just use the script above to help you with that and bind it to whatever your playerlist is :slight_smile: and it will work

Okay, I already have what I wanted, thanks for your help.

1 Like