Steam/CD/Social Club? imsonutz
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) no
System specifications Intel i7-3820 8 GB RAM AMD Radeon RX 460
What did you do to get this issue? IDK
What server did you get this issue on? None

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have restarted the server several times. Restarting my Five M to refresh still no server shows up.

4 Likes

Are you sure your ports are open? and can you connect trough connect via ip?

2 Likes

UPDATE: I have tried going through by ip it just sits there in a circle sometimes it says its not there.

Another Update I can connect via IP Still no server list

1 Like

im having the same issue where i cant connect period

1 Like

Can you connect to your server at all?

1 Like

nope…ive updated to the FX Server and still no avail

1 Like

Seems @alex1125 has the same issue, reported here.

Like I suggested to @alex1125 , this may sound silly but try to restart the computer that the server is hosted on, don’t just restart the server itself. This fixed the issue completely for me, for Alex it only fixed the server not being listed problem, but he got another error after that.

I’m curious if this solution works for you or if you’ll get the same error as Alex did.
Let me know if this works.

EDIT: Also, it sometimes takes a couple minutes before it shows up in the server list. So don’t restart your server straight away if you don’t see it instantly. Let the server be online for about 5-10 minutes and then check again in the server list.

1 Like

Ok I’m a little new to this so bare with me lol. How do I port forward the server?

https://portforward.com/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.