[SOLVED] Client won't update ! Downloading update starts then restarts over and over

absolutely :slight_smile:

Damn it…I was on my way to test the changes I’ve made on my server scripts…I HATE YOU ROCKSTAR

Hey guys for some reason my client will not load and says it is updating. Once the update starts, it stops around 9% and then restarts. I hope I am not the only person this is happening to. Havent seen anyone else posting about it yet.

i have same problem. Please any fix?

Same here, that sucks ><

No but are you having the same problem? Did you find a fix? If so, you should share it with the reest of us. Dont be seelfish =)

It has something to do with the CitizenFX files, whenever you are runing the FIVEM.exe a new file called CitizenFX.exe.new.tmp appears in the main folder.

I see that…good job badbone. Hopefully you find a fix.

solved ! download infinity update remover put in resource folder than restart fivemreborn :smiley:

can confirme same issue

I would just wait for the devs to fix the issue themselves, no need to fix it ourselfs now. There will only be a handfull of players fixing it so the servers will be empty anyways

Exact same problem. Update stops and restarts at 74mb… Running windows 10. I hate this infinity update!

Start FiveM.exe and while it is flashing and restarting, just start FiveM.exe again.

5 Likes

thanks fam :heart_eyes:

any status on the five m

BUt you cannot join any server

1 Like

I can :confused:

1 Like

I am having the same issue, sounds like a lot of people are having this issue. It was fine yesterday but today it is broken.

I can too thank’s dude ! :smiley:

1 Like

my fivem will not update