GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam / Social Club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications Core i7-8700K, GTX 1070, 16GB MEM
What did you do to get this issue? I followed the YT tutorial by Schwim Dandy - How to create a FiveM server on linux
What server did you get this issue on? My Own Linux VPS (Ubuntu 18)
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

Also add what you already tried so far.

1. Up to this point, I’ve gone through this process 6 times now. I followed the FiveM docs (Set up server) thrice. Deleted folders since I assumed I messed up somewhere. Then followed the YT tutorial mentioned above (1.5x speed, slow talker) but could not Direct Connect to my server.
  2. I decided to Reinstalled VPS after; clean slate
  3. I looked for some forums related to my issue and found this: I installed FX Fivem everything is fine but i cant find my server
  4. I’ve messaged the kind user who tried to help. Still waiting patiently.
  5. I joined in on some people while they were dev’ing a server. They were super helpful, asked me the base questions, but my connection timed out so I didn’t get help.
  6. I have not done anything (mods, changes, nada) to the server or process beyond following the steps in the video. If that’s outdated (as of Oct-2018) then it isn’t anywhere else.

I hope I didn’t miss much. I appreciate the assistance that anyone can provide. “Nothing worth it is ever easy”, but I thought the process would go…better. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

BrownieB_CitizenFX.log (45.0 KB)

maybe contact your vps and see if the ports are open for fivem such as 30120 and 30110

Thanks! I don’t know why I never thought about this, but thank you the suggestion. It worked. All I forgot to do was open the ports. :blush:

Solution : Open my ports

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.